Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Brand New Courtyard Home
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Innovative Design - Contemporary Style
Exposed aggregate drive way and paths highlight a sleek rendered frontage creating a crisp, bright and desirable street presence that welcomes us into this brand new courtyard home. Sited on a generous allotment the home offers spacious indoor and outdoor living areas across a 3 bedroom low maintenance design that will appeal to homebuyers and investors alike.
An audio visual intercom door chime sets the tone of contemporary sophistication as we enter the home to crisp floating floors, LED downlights, 2.35m doorways and a neutral colour scheme, combining together to create crisp modern ambience for your everyday living.
An open plan design has the kitchen overlooking a generous living and dining room. Stone bench tops, feature styled splashbacks, crisp white cabinetry, generous pantry cupboard and stainless steel appliances provide a great cooking zone that affords the chef a full view over the family areas to the outdoors beyond. Sliding glass doors allow access to a generous rear yard with plenty of room for the kids to play and additional space for a future pergola (STCC), under eave LED downlights have been installed, adding a crisp contemporary appeal.
There are 3 bedrooms, all with double bed capability. The master bedroom offers an ensuite bathroom and a walk-in robe plus an aerial outlet and power point ready for a wall mounted television. Bedrooms 2 & 3 both have built-in robes and are serviced by a main bathroom with similar appointments to the ensuite including floor to ceiling tiles with feature wall, semi frameless shower screen, rail shower and crisp bright cabinetry.
An oversize single garage boasts an automatic panel lift door providing secure parking for one vehicle plus there is room for another to park off street in the driveway. A stunning laundry with feature tiled splashback, ample cupboard space and under bench appliance spaces is incorporated within the garage in a clever space saving design that allows both external access to the yard and internal access to the home.
- Brand new courtyard home on generous low maintenance allotment
- Exposed aggregate driveway and front paths
- Spacious entry hall
- LED downlights, floating floors and a neutral colour scheme throughout
- All doors at 2.35m high with quality handles
- Open plan living and dining with kitchen overlooking
- Kitchen with stone bench tops, feature styled splashbacks, crisp white cabinetry, generous pantry cupboard and stainless steel appliances
- Sliding glass door to the rear courtyard
- Generous rear yard with lawned area, patio and under eave LED downlights
- 3 Bedrooms, all of double bed proportions
- Master bedroom with ensuite bathroom and a walk-in robe plus an aerial outlet and power point ready for a wall mounted television
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built-in robes
- Bathroom and ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles with feature wall, semi frameless shower screen, rail shower and crisp bright cabinetry
- Single garage with automatic panel lift door
- Laundry in garage boasting feature tiled splashback, ample cupboard space, under bench appliance spaces plus internal and exterior access doors
- Room for 1 car to park off street in the driveway
- Audio visual intercom to the front door
Quietly located in the heart of Windsor Gardens amongst other newer homes. St Pius X School, Hampstead, Gilles Plains and Vale Park Primary are all in the local area along with Windsor Gardens Secondary College and the hillcrest Community Centre. The River Torrens Linear Park and Klemzig Reserve with the Gaza Sports & Community Club are also close by for your exercise and enjoyment. Greenacres shopping Centre is just down the road and public transport is only a short walk away.
A quality home in a great location. Your inspection will impress!
Council | Port Adelaide Enfield
Zone | Residential 64
House | 136sqm
Built | 2017
Council Rates | TBC
Water | TBC
ESL | TBC
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.