Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Views to the Coast Quiet Location Perfect Opportunity
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
A rare opportunity presents with this 1988 constructed home, set on a generous 505m2 allotment. Located in a quiet family friendly no through road with a generous central reserve adjacent, providing a great place for kids to play and a terrific natural ambience for your daily lifestyle, the home will appeal to home buyers looking for a desirable low maintenance offering and investors with a keen eye for quality real estate.
Crisp floating floors greet us as we enter, flowing throughout the home, creating a pleasing contrast with quality down lights, timber door frames, neutral colours and face brick features. A stunning formal lounge provides the first of the living areas, boasting gabled ceiling to 3.1m high. A dining area is adjacent where generous built-in cupboards provide valuable storage space, completing the introductory formal area.
A large casual living room provides the second living space, with large windows and sliding doors allowing natural light to gently infuse. A spacious kitchen overlooks offering solid timber cabinetry, stone look benchtops, stainless steel appliances, double fridge space, double sink, wrap around window and a breakfast bar. Cook as you entertain in this fabulous custom designed space.
The home offers 3 bedrooms, all of double proportion. Bedroom 1 boasts a built-in robe, direct bathroom access and a bay window with security roller shutters. Bedrooms 2 and 3 both provide built-in robes, downlights and floating floors. A clever 3 way bathroom boasts a relaxing spa bath and open vanity, catering for resident and guest usage.
Step outside and entertain in style on a paved gabled pergola offering panoramic views over the local suburb through to the Hummock Ranges and St Vincent Gulf. Caf blinds, ceiling fan and 2 radiant heaters will ensure year round outdoor living. A spacious laundry and guest powder room add a further functionality while a double garage with automatic roller doors allows plenty of space for storage and vehicle accommodation.
A strong list of features includes:
- 3 bedroom home on elevated villa allotment
- Quiet location in no through road area
- Bedroom 1 with built-in robe, direct bathroom access and a bay window with security roller shutters
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built-in robes
- Formal lounge with gabled ceilings to 3.1m high
- Formal dining with generous storage cupboards
- Spacious family room with kitchen overlooking
- Kitchen boasting solid timber cabinetry, stone look benchtops, stainless steel appliances, double fridge space, double sink, wrap around window and a breakfast bar
- Large double garage with internal access plus storage cupboards
- Large patio / pergola with elevated views to the sea and North to The Hummock Ranges
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Gas heater in family room
- Gas Log fire in lounge room
- LED lighting in all main rooms
- Floating laminate floors in all main rooms
- 3 way bathroom with spa bath and open vanity
- Two toilets
- Automated watering system
- Extensive paving
- Paved and gabled pergola with caf blinds, ceiling fan and 2 radiant heaters
- Lush and leafy gardens
- Ample outside lighting and power points
- Solar panels producing 6kW of power
- Solar hot water system with gas booster
- Water softener
- Garden shed
- Front of house overlooks grassed and treed central square
- Additional paved parking area for guests opposite house
- Community spirit displayed by well attended annual pre-Christmas bbq held in the central square
Located in the heart of Wynn Vale with its numerous parks, reserves and great recreational open spaces. Public transport routes are available on Keithcot Farm Drive, Wynn Vale Drive and The Golden Way, just a short walk away. Golden Grove Village is at your doorstep for your daily and weekly shopping, with Tea Tree Plaza a short drive away for specialty items.
There are plenty of schools within the local area including Keithcot Farm Primary School, just around the corner, St Francis Xavier's Catholic School, Wynn Vale Primary, Pedare Christian College, Gleeson College, The Heights School, Kings Baptist Grammar School and Golden Grove Lutheran Primary.
Take advantage of this great opportunity to purchase a quality 3 bedroom home in a fantastic family friendly location. Inspection is a must!
Council | Tea Tree Gully
Zone | Residential 15
Land | 505sqm
House | 287sqm
Coucil Rates | TBC
Water | TBC
ESL | TBC
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
505m² / 0.12 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.