Large Corner Allotment of 688m² - Great Opportunity for immediate Family Living or Development
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Proudly held by the original owner/builder since construction in 1952, this solid brick villa style home, situated on a traditional corner allotment, offers a bright future for homebuyers, investors and developers alike. The home has been exceptionally well maintained and is ready to move in now and enjoy while you add your own contemporary finishes, or explore the developmental options available with the large corner allotment (STCC).
A 15.2m (approx.) frontage to Enfield Avenue and 45.5m frontage (approx.) to Kings Avenue offers over 688m2 (approx.) of highly sought after, rectangular land, with a Residential 64 zoning providing a great "live-in & hold" option for homebuyers with an eye for immediate comfortable family living or an attractive immediate developmental future for developers.
An exquisite sandstone frontage offers a desirable, street presence with character, enhanced by quality artificial turf laid in the front yard, providing a low maintenance front garden. The character continues as we enter the home where high 2.9m ceilings and German floating floors combine with ornate ceiling roses and cornices, neutral tones, timber door frames and scattered art deco features to offer comfortable ambience for your everyday living.
There are 5 main rooms with 3 bedrooms, a formal lounge and a large, beautiful kitchen/dining room where quality Alby Turner cabinetry combines with a new stainless steel stove, a ceiling fan and a recessed fluorescent light, providing a comfortable cooking and second living space. The installation of 10 solar panels to the roof provides substantially reduced power costs all year round.
All bedrooms are of good proportion with the master bedroom boasting solid timber built-in cabinetry, drawers and robes with a large dressing table mirror. Bedrooms 1 & 2 both offer quality carpets. A fully renovated bathroom adds a contemporary appeal with a frameless shower screen, ceiling rain-head shower, temperature controlled hot water and a modern vanity. A separate spacious laundry and toilet complete the interior, while security screens and shutters to all main windows provide a comforting peace of mind.
The large allotment has established, fully irrigated garden beds with several varieties of mature fruit trees, grape vines, banana palm, bird aviaries and a powered shed. A large solid stone garage with toilet, basin and workshop area, built as the original home for the young family, stands at the rear of the block with side access via Kings Avenue. This character cottage/garage could be turned into a functional granny flat, rumpus room or expansive studio, a perfect opportunity for the larger extended family.
A great opportunity for immediate, comfortable family living, a perfect investment or the possibility of development. Live in, extend, invest for success or demolish and develop. This one has a wide appeal so be quick to inspect.
- One owner, solid brick character villa, circa 1952
- Sandstone frontage and desirable corner location (approx. 688m2)
- Superbly maintained and in excellent condition; ready to move in
- Frontage to Enfield Ave - 15.2m (approx)
- Frontage to Kings Ave - 45.5m (approx)
- Zoning - Residential 64
- Low maintenance front garden with quality artificial turf
- Security screens or bars to all main windows
- German floating floors, art deco features and neutral tones throughout the living areas
- Generous lounge with split a/c, heater and ceiling fan
- Large kitchen/ dining with quality Alby Turner cabinetry, new stainless steel stove, temperature controlled hot water, ceiling fan and a recessed fluorescent light
- 3 bedrooms, master with solid timber built-in cabinetry, drawers and robes with a large dress mirror, high capacity reverse cycle air con in second bedroom
- Bedrooms 1 & 2 of generous proportions with carpets
- Fully renovated bathroom with frameless shower screen, ceiling rain-head shower, temperature controlled hot water and a modern vanity
- Separate spacious laundry and toilet
- Solid stone 2 car garage with toilet, basin and workshop area, built as the original family cottage, with side access via Kings Avenue.
- Large powered shed / workshop
- Fully irrigated garden beds with several varieties of mature fruit trees, grape vines, banana palm
- Several bird aviaries
- Instant temperature-controlled gas hot water service
- 10 solar panels for reduced energy costs
- Alarm system installed
- 2.9m high ceilings
- NBN Ready
Ideally located within easy reach of schools, public transport and desirable amenities. Enfield Primary, Our Lady of the Sacred Heart College, Prospect North Primary and St Gabriel's School are all in the local area. Great shopping is available Prospect Rd Shopping Precinct or at Sefton Plaza, Northpark and Regency Plaza Shopping Centres along with the lifestyle shopping centre on Churchill Road including Bunnings, Aldi and Costco.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.