Solid Brick/Stone Home on Large 916m² Allotment
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Perfectly located in the urban renewal zone, across the road from the Kilburn Oval, this home has been in the same family for over fifty years. With a wide 20.04 metre street frontage, this solid brick and stone dwelling of 4 bedrooms and 2 living areas is sited on a large 916sqm traditional allotment that will appeal to those looking to reside with the space for a family to grow, as well as investors and developers wishing to redevelop (STCC) as has been done with similar allotments in the area.
Floating floors and downlights greet us as we enter the home to a generous open plan kitchen, living and dining room, providing a great casual living space for your everyday lifestyle. A stunning corner kitchen is the showpiece offering pendant lights, stone benchtops, 900mm 5 burner stove, modern range-hood, double sink, dishwasher, sleek cabinetry, island bar and walk-in pantry. Cook as you socialise with this great interactive design.
There are 4 bedrooms. 2 bedrooms offer built-in robes and all are of good proportion. Bedrooms 3 & 4 both offer split system air conditioners and are located adjacent the second lounge and kitchenette where the original 1960's cabinetry blends perfectly with checker board tiles. This unique design would be perfect for teenagers or elderly family members.
Step from the kitchen through double doors to a covered entertainment deck overlooking a generous traditional rear yard with sweeping lawns and established trees and garden beds, a great place to relax with family and friends in the milder months. An oversize single carport and a single garage will provide secure covered parking for 2 vehicles, completing a terrific multi-appeal offering.
- Solid brick/stone home on large traditional size allotment
- Opportunity to reside or sub-divide (STCC)
- 4 bedrooms, all of good proportion (2 with built-in robes)
- Bedrooms 3 & 4 with split system air conditioners
- Large open plan living, dining and kitchen with split system air conditioner
- Floating floors to casual area plus double doors with retractable flyscreen
- Kitchen with pendant lights, stone benchtops, 900mm 5 burner stove, modern range-hood, double sink, dishwasher, sleek cabinetry, island bar and walk-in pantry
- Covered outdoor entertaining deck overlooking rear yard
- Bathroom with separate toilet plus second toilet in laundry
- Second living room & kitchenette adjacent bedrooms 3 & 4
- Oversize single carport
- Single garage
- Established lawns and planter beds
- 2.7m ceilings
- Large front verandah
- 7 solar panels
Quietly located across the road from the Kilburn Oval, with football, tennis, netball, open space and playground facilities and close to all desirable amenities. The Prospect Road lifestyle and restaurant precinct and The Churchill Centre with its quality, modern shopping facilities, including the new Costco, Bunnings, Aldi and Coles, are both only a few minutes away. Walk to Prospect Road for public transport and takeaway. Local schools include Enfield Primary, Prospect North Primary, Blair Athol North School and Our Lady of the Sacred Heart College, all in the immediate area.
Homebuyers, Developers and Investors will all take note of this unique opportunity. Be sure to inspect!
Council | Port Adelaide Enfield
Zone | Urban Renewal
Land | 916sqm
Frontage | 20.04 metres
House | 233sqm
Coucil Rates | TBC
Water | TBC
ESL | TBC
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.