*OPEN INSPECTION CANCELLED - SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE* Spacious Solid Brick Home on Secure Low Maintenance Corner Allotment
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Sweeping lawns and manicured gardens provide a majestic entrance statement, neatly concealed behind secure and private fencing, ensuring a comfortable peace of mind that emanates throughout this 4 bedroom, solid brick, colonial style family home.
Polished timber floorboards create a pleasant contrast against a crisp neutral colour scheme, flowing throughout the original body of the home with a welcoming ease. An open plan lounge / dining area is the first of the living areas, colonial windows allow natural light to infuse. An adjacent kitchen has been refurbished with stunning white cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, sleek splashbacks, triple filter-3 stage mixer tap, generous pantry with auto light and a sky light overhead.
A large family room provides the second living area, floating floors enhancing the appeal. Double doors open directly to the exterior creating a great environment for an entertainment room or home office.
There are 4 bedrooms (or 3 plus study). The master bedroom offers built-in robes and a ceiling fan, plus a huge ensuite bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, semi frameless shower screen and wall to wall linen cupboard. Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 all have polished Jarrah floors. Bedrooms 2 & 3 are fitted with ceiling fans and bedroom 2 offers built-in robes. A stunning main bathroom offers a double shower, spa bath, exquisite floor to ceiling tiles with shampoo niches, double vanity, a hidden toilet cistern, temperature controlled hot water and an opening skylight, completing a very liveable interior design.
A gabled carport offers covered parking for one vehicle, accessed via an automatic sliding gate from the side street. A drive through functionality and extended driveway allow 2 other cars to be parked securely off street.
Features in brief:
* Solid brick colonial style home on corner allotment
* Secure fencing with manicured lawns and gardens
* Huge front yard, private and secure
* 4 bedrooms, (or 3 plus study)
* Master bedroom with built-in robes, ceiling fan and spacious ensuite bathroom
* Bedrooms 2 & 3 with ceiling fans
* Bedroom 2 with built-in robes
* Polished timber floors throughout the original home
* L shaped living / dining with kitchen adjacent
* Ducted evaporative cooling to the main home
* Split system air-conditioning to both living rooms
* Revitalised kitchen with stunning white cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, sleek splashbacks, triple filter-3 stage mixer tap, generous pantry with auto light and a sky light overhead
* Stunning main bathroom with double shower, spa bath, exquisite floor to ceiling tiles, 3 shampoo niches, double vanity, hidden toilet cistern, temperature controlled hot water and opening sky light above
* Generous family, games room or home office
* Separate laundry
* Gabled carport via side street access with automatic sliding gate
* Room for 2 other cars to be securely parked off street
* 2.7m ceilings
* Audio / visual intercom system
* 14 solar panels deliver 3kw with locked in 45cents/kw feedback tariff
* Instant gas hot water service
* 4 zone irrigation system to gardens and lawns
* Monitored alarm system
* Attic storage space
* Keyless remote entry from carport to family room
Quietly located on a peaceful tree lined street within easy reach of desired amenities. Public transport in a short walk to Hampstead Road, with Enfield Tennis Club and several other recreational reserves available for your exercise and well-being. Local schools include Enfield Primary plus CAFE Enfield Child Care, Hampstead Primary and Our Lady of the Sacred Heart College with Cedar College and Heritage College also available. Choose to shop at Enfield Plaza or Regency Plaza / Northpark Shopping Centre or Northgate Shopping Centre for a modern, convenient shopping experience.
Home buyers and developers best act quickly to secure this unique offering.
Council | Port Adelaide Enfield
Zone | Residential R64
Land | 433sqm
House | 200sqm
Built | 1964
Council Rates | TBC
Water | TBC
ESL | TBC
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
3 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.