Significant 1330m² Land Holding - Approved for sub-division
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 4 Cars
Developers, Investors and those looking to build their dream home will all want to view this 1949 built, solid brick, austerity built home. This is a rare offering sited on a 1330sqm allotment with 22.98 meter frontage situated just 7kms from Adelaide CBD and on Broadview's well know Galway Avenue with its unique well maintained tree line boulevard.
The home is in good condition and offers 2 bedrooms, both of good proportion. Bedroom 2 boasts a built-in robe and dresser. A generous living room has an oil heater and wall air-conditioner with dual sliding glass doors adding to the austerity charm. A central dining room has external and kitchen access, with the original kitchen completing the 5 main rooms. A tidy bathroom with toilet and laundry with secondary toilet complete the amenities. Shutters and screens to all windows will provide added security and peace of mind.
A solid brick garage has been converted to a games room providing a valuable second living area or possible third bedroom/ granny flat, with an adjacent double carport providing secure parking for 2 vehicles. A spacious rear verandah overlooks the massive rear yard with established lawn, garden and fruit trees providing a verdant outlook. Two old sheds are available for garden storage, completing a neat, tidy and appealing offering with loads of future potential.
- 1949 built Austerity home on significant large allotment
- Approved sub division plans in place
- Solid brick, 5 main roomed home in good condition
- Solid brick four car carport and games room, or third bedroom/ granny flat (added circa 1972)
- Lounge with oil heater and wall air conditioner
- Dining room with external and kitchen access door
- Original kitchen with external access door
- Neat and tidy bathroom with toilet
- Laundry and separate second toilet
- 2 Bedrooms both of good proportion
- Bedroom 2 with built-in robe and dresser
- Rear verandah overlooking large allotment
- Established lawns, garden beds and fruit trees
- 2 older sheds offering garden storage
- Rain water tank - 20,000L
- Security roller shutters to street facing windows
- Security screens to all other windows
- Great opportunity to rent out now and plan your dream development / home
Perfectly located within easy reach of all amenities. Public transport is at your doorstep on Galway Avenue or Regency Road. Shopping at Northpark Shopping Centre, Regency Plaza and Sefton Plaza is easily accessed, as is the new Walkerville Shopping Centre, Greenacres Shopping Centre and Northgate Plaza. Local schools include Wilderness College, Nailsworth, Vale Park and Walkerville Primary Schools, Our Lady of the Sacred Heart College, Enfield Primary and CAFE Enfield Children's Centre along with Cedar & Heritage College's at Northgate. The numerous parks and reserves of the area are at your disposal for recreation and exercise, including The Broadview Oval and Tennis Club just down the street, Klemzig Reserve and the River Torrens Linear Park.
Council | Port Adelaide Enfield
Zone | Residential Character 67
Land | 1330sqm (approx)
House | 238sqm (approx)
Built | 1949
Council Rates | $1722.10pa
Water | $163.64pq
ESL | $365.10pa
4 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.