Tidy Two Bedroom Home on Ultra Low Maintenance Allotment
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Privacy and security are essential ingredients in the mix up of this tidy two bedroom home. Located on a low maintenance allotment, the home offers secure fencing all round, deadlock aluminium windows, security roller shutter to the main bedroom front window along with an alarm system throughout.
Porcelain tiles, downlights and ornate art deco style cornices flow throughout the living areas, creating a crisp neutral environment for your everyday living. A modern timber style kitchen overlooks a generous living / dining area, a spacious open plan design providing a great casual living space. Stainless steel appliances include 5 burner gas stove, oven and dishwasher with double sink and breakfast bar completing a tremendous cooking and social zone.
Both bedrooms are double bed capable, with bedroom 1 having a sparkling ensuite bathroom with modern fittings and tapware plus spacious a walk-in robe. Both bedrooms offer quality venetian blinds and crisp floating floors. Both bathroom and laundry will impress with sizable layouts. The laundry offers large storage cupboards, plenty of bench space and direct external access to the rear courtyard while both bathrooms have floor to ceiling tiles and quality appointments.
A huge oversize 1.5 car single garage will provide secure parking for one vehicle plus plenty of storage or workshop space. Remote access via a panel lift door is a bonus along with pedestrian access both into the home and to the rear yard. There is plumbing in place for a washing machine, sink, trough or kitchen, and why not!... there is no shortage of space.
A good size rear verandah is access via the living / dining area providing a space for your outdoor functions. There plenty of room for the barbeque, overlooking a rear yard with great scope to improve to your personal desires.
- 2 bedroom home n secure low maintenance allotment
- Secure fencing all round, deadlock aluminium windows, security roller shutter
- Tiled living areas with downlights, ornate cornices and neutral tones
- Large open plan living / dining area with sliding door to rear yard
- Timber style kitchen with stainless steel appliances including 5 burner gas stove, oven and dishwasher with double sink and breakfast bar
- Main bedroom with ensuite, walk-in robe and roller shutters to window
- Bedroom 2 of double proportion
- Floating floors and venetian blinds to both bedrooms
- Both bathrooms with floor to ceiling tiles and modern fittings
- Massive laundry with plenty of storage space
- Super wide single garage with auto panel lift door plus internal and rear pedestrian doors
- Plumbing for washing machine, sink or trough in place in garage
- Rinnai temperature controlled hot water to kitchen and both bathrooms
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Instant gas hot water service
- Large rear verandah overlooking courtyard
- Rain water tank
- Open storage area behind garage
- Alarm system installed
- 2.7m ceilings
Perfectly located close to all valuable amenities. Local schools include East Marden Primary, East Torrens Primary and St Francis of Assisi School, with Charles Campbell College and Paradise Primary School also at your disposal. The North Eastern Community Hospital is nearby along with the medical practitioners of Lower North East Road. Choose to shop at Centro Newton, Firle or Marden Shopping Centres, all easily accessed.
Enjoy the diversity of public open space that Campbelltown offers with Lochiel Park Golf Course, Felixstow Reserve and the River Torrens Linear Park available for your exercise and recreation along with The ARC Campbelltown just a short walk away.
Be quick to inspect this quality low maintenance home!
Council | Campbelltown City Council
Zoning | Residential 3 - Regeneration
Land | 319sqm
House | 184sqm
Built | 2010
Council Rates | TBC
Water | TBC
ESL | TBC
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.