Great Opportunity Investors and Homebuyers Take Note!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Constructed in 2017, this quality built courtyard home offers a unique opportunity for investors and homebuyers to acquire a contemporary design home on a generous allotment, perfect for younger families entering the market or those downscaling to a low maintenance residence.
Crisp floating floors and downlights greet us as we enter, flowing throughout the living areas, creating a soothing and comfortable architectural ambience, ideal for a relaxed everyday lifestyle. An open plan living, dining and kitchen features sliding glass doors, opening to a patio area that overlooks a generous rear yard with lawn and garden areas. Design your own outdoor entertaining area with your own personal touches on this unique template.
A fabulous kitchen offers a full view of the living room and outdoors beyond. Stainless steel appliances, stone look benchtops, double sink with mixer tap, breakfast bar, large walk-in pantry and gloss white cabinetry combine to create a fabulous environment for your culinary endeavours.
There are 3 good sized bedrooms. The master bedroom offers an ensuite bathroom with modern fittings and tapware including semi frameless shower screen. A walk-in robe will take care of your entire wardrobe plus add extra storage space. Bedrooms 2 & 3 are both of good proportion with built-in robes and fresh carpet, serviced by a spacious main bathroom with bath and separate shower, providing excellent amenities for both residents and guests. A single garage with auto roller door and internal access plus a separate laundry with external access complete an impressive package.
- Courtyard home constructed in 2017
- 3 bedrooms, master with ensuite bathroom and walk-in robe
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built-in robes
- Floating floors throughout the living areas
- LED Down lighting throughout all living areas
- Open plan living and dining with kitchen overlooking
- Kitchen with stainless steel appliances, stone look benchtops, double sink with mixer tap, breakfast bar, large walk-in pantry and gloss white cabinetry
- Living & dining room with sliding door to patio overlooking rear yard
- Entertaining patio, perfect for future pergola (STCC)
- Generous lawn and garden areas
- Fabulous main bathroom with bath and separate shower
- Walk-through laundry with external access
- Single garage with auto roller door and internal access to the home
- Off street parking for one additional vehicle
- Exposed aggregate driveway
- Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning throughout
- Alarm system with zone controls fitted
- Audio visual intercom to front door
- 2.7m ceilings
Located on a pleasant tree lined street in the heart of Clearview amongst other simular newer homes. There are numerous parks and reserves offering recreational spaces in the local community, with Somerset Reserve and The Enfield Tennis Club within walking distance, perfect for your daily sport and recreation. Enfield Primary and Northfield Primary are good local schools as are St Gabriel's and Our Lady of the Sacred Heart Schools, plus the colleges of Northgate are also close by. Take your pick of Northpark, Enfield, Northgate or Sefton Park Shopping Centres for your weekly groceries and public transport is within walking distance on Hampstead Road.
Perfectly suited to younger families or investors. Be quick to inspect this popular offering this weekend.
Council | Port Adelaide Enfield
Zoning | Residential 64
Land | 390sqm
House | 143sqm
Built | 2017
Council Rates | TBC
Water | TBC
ESL | TBC
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.