Custom Design, Open Plan Appeal
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Designed & constructed in the 1990's by quality Adelaide Builders AV Jennings, this fabulous family home features free flowing custom designed open plan living spaces that meld together in a synchronized architectural harmony allowing both privacy for individual pursuits and free flowing interactivity for your everyday casual living.
An L shaped family room and study greet us as we enter, allowing a generous space for kids to play and teens to relax, quality down lighting provides a soft ambience. Porcelain tiles flow from the entrance to an adjacent living and dining room, creating a crisp, bright atmosphere, combining with the family room and study to create a unique wrap around open plan design that incorporates both casual and formal living.
A stunning central kitchen offers contemporary fittings and fixtures, upgraded only 2 years ago this bright cooking space boasts stainless steel appliances, 2 Pac cabinetry, Caesarstone benchtops, Large walk-in pantry, glass splashbacks and a bay window overlooking a bright outdoor area.
Step outdoors and entertain in style on a paved outdoor living area with verandah over. A fully landscaped, retained and fenced allotment caters for both adults and children alike. A tiered rear yard offers a cubby house and lawned area for the kids to play, enhanced by established plants and garden beds. A paved patio overlooks the rear yard with views to the coast providing a valuable second outdoor living area.
The home offers 3 bedrooms. The master bedroom has a walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom with semi frameless shower screen and cantilevered vanity. Bedroom 2 has a provision for a future robe and bedroom 3 boasts a built-in. A generous main bathroom, separate toilet plus a bright and spacious laundry provide modern amenities.
A single carport with side storage, tool shed, rainwater tank complete the exterior while inside the home evaporative ducted air conditioning, 2 split system air conditioners and an alarm system will keep the occupants comfortable and safe.
- Custom designed AV Jennings Home circa 1990's
- Large open plan wrap around casual and formal living areas
- Down lighting and neutral tones through the living areas
- Living room with entertainment niche, heater and split system air conditioner
- Upgraded central kitchen offering stainless steel appliances, 2 Pac cabinetry, Caesarstone benchtops, Large walk-in pantry, glass splashbacks and a bay window
- Verandah covered outdoor living area
- Fully fenced, landscaped and retained allotment with tiered rear yard
- Cubby house and generous lawn area
- Paved patio with views to the coast
- 3 bedrooms, master with split a/c, ensuite and walk-in robe
- Bedroom 2 with robe provision
- Bedroom 3 with built-in robe
- Evaporative ducted cooling throughout
- 2 x split system air conditioner
- Alarm system
- Rain water tank
- Garden storage shed
- Single carport with side open storage
Located on a quiet street nearby local parks and reserves including St Albans Reserve and the Clearview Bowling Club. Foresters Forest and the State Sports Park are a short evening walk away. Local schools include Northfield Primary School and St Gabriel's School with Roma Mitchell Secondary College, Enfield Primary School and Our Lady of the Sacred Heart School also in the local area. Enfield Plaza Shopping Centre is just down the road and public transport is nearby.
A valuable opportunity to enter the property market or to increase your portfolio. Don't hesitate to inspect, this one will find its new owner very quickly.
Council | Port Adelaide Enfield
Zone | Residential 64
Land | 500sqm
House | 216sqm
Built | 1994
Council Rates | TBC
Water | TBC
ESL | TBC
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.