Substantial Family Entertainer in Dress Circle Location
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Perfectly located and sited amongst other newer homes in a stunning dress circle pocket, this Homestead Homes 2012 built family entertainer offers fun for the entire family with salubrious indoor and outdoor living spaces, highlighted by quality appointments across a free flowing contemporary design, ideal for the family who enjoys relaxing and entertaining at home.
Blackbutt polished timber floors, quality down lighting and a crisp neutral colour scheme greet us as we enter the home, flowing effortlessly throughout the living spaces with a refined opulence. Artwork display niches add a quality appeal, inviting us into the living spaces.
A huge open plan living, dining and kitchen will provide space for the entire family plus guests. The kitchen overlooks this fabulous area from a unique vantage point offering a full view of the family activities. Cook as you entertain in this spacious kitchen offering gloss look cabinetry with modern handles, 6 burner 900mm wide cooktop and oven, country style porcelain double sink with Pura Tap, stainless steel appliances and a 4m wide breakfast bar.
Sliding doors open to an equally impressive outdoor living area with woodgrain look tiles and down lighting. Entertain outdoors in style in this elite outdoor entertaining area and adjacent paved patio, framed by verdant planter beds with stairs offering access to a sparking salt chlorinated and solar heated in-ground pool. A pool pavilion and adjacent lawn area provide a comfortable area to relax around while soaking up the sun. A thermal pool blanket will ensure a constant water temperature.
The entertainment continues with a generous home theatre offering a spacious area to unwind in front of your favourite movie. An overhead projector provides the big screen picture while fully wired speaker outlets are available for your surround sound system.
The home offers 3 bedrooms, all of double bed proportion and more. The master bedroom has a large walk-in robe and a stunning ensuite bathroom. Floor to ceiling tiles, spacious shower alcove with square ceiling shower and a wide double vanity provide resort style facilities. Bedroom 2 offers a walk-in robe with bedroom 3 having a provision for a built-in robe. A centrally located 3 way bathroom allow for both guest and resident usage. Bedrooms 1 & 3 face west toward the street and have security roller shutters for convenience and comfort.
23 solar panels will deliver 5.75 kw to keep the energy bills low. Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning allows for year round comfort and a single garage with automatic panel lift door and rear roller door will provide covered parking for the family car. Several other secure parks are available in a sweeping driveway of exposed aggregate concrete, behind an automatic sliding gate.
* 706sqm allotment size
* Substantial family entertainer in dress circle location
* 2012 built by Homestead Homes
* 3 bedrooms, all of generous double proportion
* Master bedroom with large walk-in robe and spacious ensuite bathroom
* Bedroom 2 with walk-in robe
* Bedroom 3 with provision for robe
* Stunning blackbutt timber flooring, downlights and neutral tones throughout the living areas
* Entrance hall with artwork niches
* Huge living and dining room with kitchen overlooking
* Kitchen boasting gloss look cabinetry with modern handles, 6 burner 900mm wide cooktop and oven, country style porcelain double sink with Pura Tap, stainless steel appliances and a 4m wide breakfast bar
* Large home theatre with overhead projector and surround sound wiring
* 3 way bathroom with open vanity
* Huge laundry with wall to wall storage cupboards
* Single garage with auto panel lift door and rear access roller door
* Largest swimming pool in the Clearview/ Enfield area - 4.4m x 11.0m, 70,000L in-ground swimming pool
* Salt water chlorination, solar heating and thermal pool blanket to swimming pool
* Pool pavilion and lawned area
* Outdoor living portico with woodgrain style tiles and down lighting
* Large garden shed
* 2.7m ceilings
* Exposed aggregate front driveway and paths
* Automatic sliding gate at street level
* Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning throughout
* 23 solar panels delivering 5.75kw
* Automatic security roller shutters to west facing street windows
* Instant gas hot water system
* Alarm system installed
Located in the heart of Clearview where an abundance of parks and reserves offer valuable recreational community open spaces. Somerset Reserve and St Albans Reserve nearby for your daily sport and recreation. Prospect North and Northfield Primary Schools provide quality public education services along with Enfield Primary, St Gabriel's and Our Lady of the Sacred Heart School and the colleges of Northgate. Weekly shopping can be done at Northgate Plaza, just down the road or Northpark Shopping Centre, Enfield Plaza or Sefton Plaza and public transport is readily available from Hampstead Road.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
See all features
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.