Courtyard Home - Space Conscious Design - Generous Allotment
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Heritage styling with red brick and rendered quoins nestle amongst neat landscaped gardens giving a subtle natural ambience to the street presence of this tidy semi-detached courtyard home. 600mm x 600mm porcelain tiles greet us in a wide entrance hall, flowing effortlessly throughout the living spaces creating the perfect crisp ambience for your everyday living.
A unique design has the kitchen located at the rear of the home, overlooking dining and living spaces. A thoughtful design also boasts close proximity to the outdoor entertaining area. Dark timber look cabinetry, tiled splashbacks, Island breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances, double sink and a generous pantry cupboard combine to create a comfortable cooking and social hub.
The large casual living area has sliding glass doors offering direct access to a high gabled, paved and landscaped pergola area. Entertain family and friends outdoors in style under this fabulous timber framed alfresco space, overlooking a tiered rear yard with manicured lawns, established gardens, vegetable & herb containers, a rainwater tank and a handy tool shed.
The home offers 3 bedrooms with the master bedroom having spacious up to date amenities. A bright bay window allows natural light to infuse while a walk-in robe provides the storage. A crisp ensuite bathroom completes a fabulous parent's area. Bedrooms 2 & 3 are both of good proportion with built-in robes installed.
A large oversize single garage has direct interior access to the home. There is plenty of additional space for work bench, or utilise as a games room / studio as the current owners do, why not, a carport at entrance level will house 1 car and there room for another to park off street in the driveway.
- Spacious detached courtyard home on generous fully landscaped allotment
- 3 bedrooms, master with bay window, ensuite bathroom and walk-in robe
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built-in robes
- Large open plan living, dining & kitchen spaces
- Great kitchen location adjacent both indoor and outdoor living
- Kitchen boasts dark timber look cabinetry, tiled splashbacks, Island breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances, double sink and a generous pantry cupboard
- Gabled outdoor living pergola
- Manicured & tiered rear lawn and garden
- Plenty of vegetable and herb containers, a rain water tank and tool she
- Spacious bathroom, separate toilet and walk through laundry
- 600mm x 600mm porcelain tiles to the living areas
- Oversize single garage with internal access
- Additional carport plus extra off street parking for another vehicle
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout
- Ready to move in and enjoy
Perfectly located in the heart of Clearview within walking distance to recreational parks and reserves. St Albans Reserve is a short stroll away with modern sporting facilities and community open spaces, The Clearview Bowling Club is nearby, along with the Enfield Memorial Gardens and Folland Park Reserve. Local schools include Northfield Primary, Enfield Primary and St Gabriel's School along with Our Lady of the Sacred Heart College and Prospect North Primary School and Blair Athol North School.
Quality shopping can be found on Main North Road with Northpark Shopping Centre, Regency Plaza and Sefton Plaza, along with Northgate & Greenacres Shopping Centres, all providing a modern shopping experience. Public transport is only a short walk away on Hampstead & Grand Junction Roads.
Sure to impress homebuyers and investors alike.
Council | Port Adelaide Enfield
Zone | Residential 64
Land | 437sqm (approx)
House | 205sqm (approx)
Built | 2009
Council Rates | $1112pa
Water | $178.84pq
ESL | $253.60pa
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.