Appealing Red Brick Property
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Sited on a generous courtyard allotment amongst other similar quality newer homes, this property offers a unique entry level opportunity, perfect for first home buyers starting out, retirees winding down or simply a great acquisition for the shrewd investor to add to their portfolio.
Fresh carpets and crisp neutral tones welcome us as we enter, flowing throughout the home with a stylish ease. A generous lounge / dining provides a relaxing open plan living space where picture windows allow natural light to gently infuse. A corner kitchen is adjacent offering stone look benchtops, double sink, glass cooktop, modern oven, dishwasher and breakfast bar. Timber look vinyl flooring adds a natural ambience.
Step outside and entertain in style under a large outdoor living verandah. Entertain multiple guests outdoors in this impressive alfresco entertaining space, offering room for the largest of family gatherings. A generous courtyard with established lawn, gardens and trees will give the kids a place to play as you relax in comfort.
The home offers 3 bedrooms, all of good proportion. Bedroom 1 offers security roller shutters for your comfort and peace of mind, plus there is direct access to the main bathroom. Bedrooms 2 & 3 boast built-in robes.
A clever 3 way bathroom design with an open vanity will cater for both guest and resident usage. Tessellated tiles add a comfortable heritage flavour to this unique design. A generous laundry has similar appointments. A single carport provides protected parking for one vehicle plus there is room in the driveway to park another, completing a tidy offering.
- Contemporary style home
- Generous allotment with room to move
- Fresh carpet and neutral tones throughout
- 3 Bedrooms, bedroom 1 with security roller shutters and direct bathroom access
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built-in robes
- Open plan living / dining with sliding door to alfresco entertaining
- Corner kitchen with stone look benchtops, double sink, glass cooktop, modern oven, dishwasher and breakfast bar
- 3 way bathroom with tessellated tiles
- Generous laundry with external access
- Huge outdoor entertaining verandah overlooking a generous courtyard
- Large rear courtyard with established lawn, garden and trees
- Single carport plus room for another car to park off street in the driveway
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout
- Instant gas hot water service
- Tool shed
- 2.4m ceilings
Located in the heart of Clearview where an abundance of parks and reserves offer valuable recreational community open spaces. Enfield, Prospect North and Northfield Primary Schools provide quality public education services along with St Gabriel's and Our Lady of the Sacred Heart Schools. Weekly shopping can be done at Northpark Shopping Centre, Enfield Plaza or Sefton Plaza and public transport is available from Hampstead or Main North Roads.
A great opportunity to secure a modern family home ready to move in and enjoy.
Be sure to get in early, this one will not last!
Council | Port Adelaide Enfield
Zone | Residential 64
Land | 412sqm (approx)
House | 144sqm (approx)
Built | 1996
Council Rates | TBC
Water | TBC
ESL | TBC
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.