Affordable Family Home in Great Location
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Sited on 650sqm with a 19 meter frontage this affordable home with development potential (STCC) is set on a leafy tree lined street only 100m from the River Torrens Linear Park. The cream brick veneer, 3 bedroom home offers affordable family accommodation on a level allotment with established trees and gardens providing a relaxed botanical atmosphere, ideal for the younger family moving up, a great investment for the astute entrepreneur or a rare opportunity for those wishing to enter the market in a quality suburb.
Polished timber floors and a crisp neutral colour scheme greet us as we enter, flowing throughout the living areas with a crisp ambience. A generous living room is bright and welcoming with a large picture window allowing natural light to infuse, creating a harmonic atmosphere for your everyday relaxation.
A generous kitchen / dining boasts views over the rear yard with a sliding glass door offering access to the rear verandah and yard. The kitchen is tidy and functional with stainless steel appliances, walk-in pantry, double sink with mixer tap, raised bar and a ceiling fan to moderate the temperature.
All 3 bedrooms are of good proportion with the master bedroom offering views of the leafy front yard and a ceiling fan for your personal comfort. Bedrooms 2 & 3 have built-in robes and all bedrooms have quality carpets. Bedroom 3 has a security roller shutter on its west facing window. A functional bathroom, separate toilet and a separate laundry provide adequate wet area amenities.
Entertain friends and family alfresco style under a generous verandah covered patio with direct access from the home. Relax outdoors overlooking established fruit trees and gardens with the sounds of nature gently infusing. A single lock up carport and extended driveway will provide secure parking for up to 3 cars and a tool shed will provide garden storage.
- 650sqm allotment
- 19 meter frontage
- Development (STCC)
- Cream brick veneer family home in great location
- Leafy allotment close to the River Torrens Linear Park
- Polished timber floors throughout the living areas
- Neutral colour scheme with abundant natural light
- Large lounge with heater and split system air conditioner
- Kitchen / dining with glass sliding door to outdoor living
- Kitchen with stainless steel appliances, walk-in pantry, double sink with mixer tap, raised bar and a ceiling fan
- 3 bedrooms all with quality carpets
- Main bedroom with ceiling fan
- Bedroom 2 with built-in robe
- Bedroom 3 with built-in robe plus security roller shutter on west facing window
- Functional wet areas with separate bath, toilet and laundry
- Generous outdoor living verandah overlooking rear yard
- Aluminium windows throughout
- Single carport with roller door
- Room for 2 more cars to park in extended driveway
- Tool shed
- 2.6m ceilings
Perfectly located amongst the verdant local parks and reserves of residential Dernancourt. The River Torres Linear Park 100m away at the end of the street, a great place for your daily relaxation and exercise. Dernancourt Primary School is just up the road, with other local schools at your disposal including Paradise Primary, Charles Campbell College, St Paul's College, Windsor Gardens Secondary College and TAFE SA Gilles Plains. The Obhan Busway will provide access to the city and there is public transport a short distance away on Lyons Road. Newton and Gilles Plains will provide quality shopping for your daily needs and Tea Tree Plaza will provide a world class shopping experience for your specialty needs.
If you are in the market for a home that will cater for your growing family then be sure to inspect this one.
Council | Tea Tree Gully
Land | 650sqm
House | 189sqm
Frontage | 19 meters
Council Rates | $1546.65pa
Water | $168.77pq
ESL | $234.20pa
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.