Generous Wide Frontage Home On Valuable Corner Aspect Allotment
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Only 9km from the city!
A super-wide frontage, with double garage and extended garden and lawn areas, blends perfectly with Heritage-style brickwork and existing street trees to bestow a stately ambience to this family home. This impressive street appeal continues as we enter.
Porcelain tiles and neutral colours provide a pleasant interior atmosphere, flowing throughout the casual areas with a welcoming ease. A formal lounge upon entry provides a place to welcome guests, a handy second living space indeed.
The casual living and dining room offers spacious accommodation for your everyday living. Large windows allow natural light to infuse, creating a soothing ambience. A timber-style kitchen overlooks, with stainless steel appliances, double sink, downlights and breakfast bar creating a pleasant cooking environment.
Step outside and enjoy the company of family and friends while entertaining alfresco-style under a paved pergola. While the kids play on the adjacent lawn area, take in the low-maintenance, landscaped garden. A double garage with dual automatic roller doors also offers access to the rear yard with a drive-through rear roller door, plus there is internal access to the kitchen, perfect for bringing home the groceries.
There are 3 bedrooms, all of good proportion and all offering built-in robes. Bedroom 1 has a ceiling fan and mirror robe, reflecting a spacious character to the master suite. The wet area amenities provide an efficient design with separate bath and toilet along with a laundry having external access to the drying court.
- Spacious wide fronted' Heritage-style home only 9km from the city
- Generous triangular shaped allotment with corner aspect
- Separate formal lounge
- Open plan, tiled casual living and dining with kitchen overlooking
- Kitchen with timber look cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, double sink, downlights and breakfast bar
- Outdoor entertaining pergola with adjacent lawn and low-maintenance gardens
- 3 bedrooms all of good size with built-in robes
- Bedroom 1 with mirror robes and ceiling fan
- Separate bath, toilet and laundry
- Double garage with auto roller doors, plus internal access to the kitchen
- Room in driveway for another 2 vehicles to park off street
- Ducted cooling throughout
- Split system air conditioner in family room
- Neutral colour scheme throughout
- 2.4m ceilings
Perfectly located only a short walk away from local shopping at Enfield Plaza or a short drive to Sefton and Regency Plazas, plus Northpark Shopping Centre. St Gabriel's School is close by, along with Enfield Primary and Northfield Primary. Other schools nearby include Prospect North Primary, St Paul's Lutheran and Our Lady of the Sacred Heart College. There is a host of parks and reserves in the local area for your exercise and recreational pursuits, and public transport is simply a casual stroll to Main North Road.
Act fast to secure this unique offering!
Council | Port Adelaide Enfield
Zone | Residential 64
Land | 445sqm (approx)
House | 182sqm (approx)
Built | 2006
Council Rates | TBC
Water | TBC
ESL | TBC
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.