OPEN INSPECTION CANCELLED - SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE Moving Up or Winding Down
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
This Brand new 3 bedroom courtyard home by Statesman Homes offers contemporary design and quality fittings across a free flowing layout that typifies today's modern living.
Floating floors greet us at entry level, meandering through a central corridor to an open plan living, dining and kitchen. Watch the sunset over the north-western coastline from the dining room, as gentle rays of ambient light infuse through picture windows, adding a soothing warmth that enhances the open plan design.
A fabulous kitchen boasts a walk-in pantry, stainless steel stove and range-hood, double sink, subway tiled splashback and island bench with overhanging breakfast bar, all overlooking the living areas, through to the outdoors beyond. A fabulous alfresco entertaining area built under the main roof provides a great place to entertain outdoors in style, with a tiered rear courtyard adding to the appeal.
The home offers 3 bedrooms. The master bedroom has a spacious ensuite bathroom plus a walk-in robe, with fresh carpet and stylish split windows creating a gentle welcoming ambience. Bedrooms 2 & 3 both offer space saving built-in robes and both rooms are double bed capable.
All wet areas feature quality tiles with modern tapware and fittings. The main bathroom boasts a convenient 3 way design with a spacious vanity offering amenities for both residents and guests. A walk through laundry has a handy external access door. An oversize single garage with automatic roller door and internal access to the home completes an impressive offering.
Features in brief:
- Contemporary design courtyard home
- Brand New Statesman Homes
- Floating floors throughout the living areas
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen with sunset coastal views
- Kitchen with walk-in pantry, stainless steel stove and range-hood, double sink, subway tiled splashback and island bench with overhanging breakfast bar
- Alfresco entertaining portico built under the main roof
- Generous tiered rear courtyard
- 3 bedrooms, master with ensuite and walk-in robe
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built-in robes
- 3 way bathroom with open vanity
- Laundry with external access door
- Oversize single garage with automatic roller door plus internal access to the home
- Room for 2 other vehicles to park off street in the driveway
- Deadlock aluminium windows throughout
- Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning with zone controls
- 2 stacked rain water tanks
- 2.7m ceilings
Perfectly located only a short walk away from specialty shopping and public transport available on Main North Road. Sefton Plaza, Regency Plaza and Northpark Shopping Centre are all a short drive or bus trip away for your weekly grocery shopping. St Gabriel's School, Enfield Primary, Northfield Primary, Prospect North Primary and Our Lady of the Sacred Heart College are all quality schools in the local area, along with Enfield-Folland Park Kindergarten only a short walk away. There is a host of parks and reserves in the local area for your exercise and recreational pursuits.
A fantastic opportunity to acquire a quality home to reside in or invest now and reap the rewards.
Your inspection is highly recommended.
Council | Port Adelaide Enfield
Zone | Residential 64
Land | 327sqm (approx)
House | 153sqm (approx)
Built | 2017
Council Rates | $1145.05pa
Water | $148.35pq
ESL | $231.80pa
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.