*OPEN INSPECTION CANCELLED - SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE* Solid Brick Home on Desirable Corner Allotment
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
First home buyers, investors and down-scalers take note. This solid brick home with scattered art deco features is sited on a corner allotment and offers a low maintenance lifestyle with room to move that will suit those entering the market, those winding down or a great opportunity for the shrewd investor.
High timber clad fencing provides a pleasing street presence while securing the property, allowing full use of the entire allotment, perfect for the younger family who need valuable play space for growing children or the down-scaler looking for a secure caravan park.
Stained timber floorboards flow from the entrance to a generous living room where P&O style porthole windows, ornate cornices, fire place and mantle provide a bright living space for your daily activities. A split system air conditioner will keep the temperature moderate as you relax.
A combined kitchen and dining provides the second living space, spanning the entire width of the home, with plenty of windows allowing natural light to gently infuse the atmosphere with a calming warmth. An upgraded kitchen with porcelain tiled floor offers modern appliances, bright crisp white cabinetry, frosted glass overhead cupboards, tiled splashback and stone look benchtops. Cook as you socialise with a generous dining / family room adjacent boasting stained timber floor boards and a built-in entertainment cupboard.
Step outdoors and relax in style as you entertain family and friends on a large timber deck. Direct access from the kitchen is a functional bonus, making this fabulous outdoor space the ideal area to relax during the moderate months. A manicured herb garden adjacent provides a quaint cottage appeal.
There are 3 bedrooms all with quality carpets. The main bedroom boasts a ceiling fan and built-in robe across a generous space highlighted by a wrap-around corner window and porthole feature window. Bedroom 2 also has a ceiling fan plus a skylight. Bedroom 3 offers a built-in robe. A combined upgraded bathroom and laundry boasts a shower over bath with frameless glass shower screen, bright tiling and modern vanity, completing an impressive offering.
Features in brief:
- Solid brick home on corner allotment
- High fencing & gates providing a secure family friendly compound
- Stained timber floor boards throughout the living, hallway and dining rooms
- Large living room with P&O style porthole windows, ornate cornices, fire place and mantle plus split system air conditioner
- Dining room adjacent kitchen with built-in cupboard
- Upgraded kitchen with porcelain tiled floor offers modern appliances, bright crisp white cabinetry, frosted glass overhead cupboards, tiled splashback and stone look benchtops
- Massive outdoor entertaining timber deck
- 3 bedrooms, master with built-in robes, ceiling fan, wrap around corner window and porthole window
- Bedroom 2 with ceiling fan and skylight
- Bedroom 3 with built-in robe
- Upgraded bathroom/ laundry with frameless glass shower screen, bright tiling and modern vanity
- Several tool sheds providing valuable garden storage
- Quaint herb garden
- Rain water tank
- Secure car parking for up to 4 vehicles
- Alarm system installed
- Termite Management System in place around the home
- 2.8m ceilings to the main home
Perfectly located close to all desirable urban amenities. There are plenty of local parks and reserves for your exercise and leisure, including Folland Park Reserve only a short walk away. Choose to shop at Enfield Shopping Plaza, just up the road or Northpark Shopping Centre, Regency Plaza and Sefton Plaza. Local schools include Enfield Primary, St Gabriel's School, Our Lady of the Sacred Heart College and Prospect North Primary School with Enfield Folland Kindergarten also in the local area.
A great opportunity to obtain a solid brick home on a secure corner allotment, perfect to up-scalers, down-scalers and a great investment. Inspection will most certainly impress.
Council | Port Adelaide Enfield
Zone | Residential 64
Land | 374sqm (approx)
House | 125sqm (approx)
Built | 1955
Council Rates | TBC
Water | TBC
ESL | TBC
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.