Family Entertainer on Large Traditional 680m² Allotment
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Lockup wrought iron fencing gives an impressive street appeal to this sandstone fronted solid brick home, while providing privacy and security for your everyday living and entertaining.
Crisp manicured gardens and lawns offer a welcoming ambience, inviting us into the home. Polished floorboards and a freshly painted interior feature in a spacious L shaped living room where picture windows and glass panel door allow natural light to gently infuse. Art deco style cornices, combustion heater and a fabulous timber ceiling fan complete a relaxing living space.
An L shaped galley kitchen wraps around in a walk through design that allows access to a generous family room. Modern appliances, double sink with Pura Tap and a host of cupboard space combine to create a comfortable cooking and social environment. A bright family room offers down lighting and wide bi-fold glass doors opening to a huge outdoor living gabled pergola. Let the outside in as you entertain family and friends in this impressive indoor-outdoor living space, overlooking a huge lawn covered rear yard with more than enough room for a game of cricket or a kick of the footy.
The home offers 3 bedrooms, all with built-in robes and polished timber flooring. Bedrooms 1 & 3 have ceiling fans while bedroom 2 has direct external access, (perfect for teenagers), plus bi-fold doors to the family room. A modern bathroom and separate toilet supply the amenities. An oversize single carport with roller door plus two handy rain water tanks complete the offering.
Features in brief:
- 680sqm allotment (approx)
- 15.2 meter frontage (approx)
- 3 bedroom solid brick home
- Polished timber floors throughout
- Potential to sub-divide (STCC)
- 3 Bedrooms all with built-in robes and polished timber flooring
- Bedrooms 1 & 3 with ceiling fans
- Bedroom 2 of generous proportion with direct external access
- L shaped living room with art deco cornices, timber ceiling fan and combustion heater
- L Shaped kitchen with modern appliances, double sink with Pura Tap and a host of cupboard space
- Modern bathroom with separate toilet adjacent
- Massive gabled pergola overlooking large manicured rear yard
- Security roller shutters to western facing kitchen windows
- Ducted heating and cooling
- Single carport with roller door
- Secure lock-up front fencing
- Rain water tanks x2
- White ant treatment pots in place
- Aluminium windows
- 2.7m ceilings
Perfectly located close to all desirable urban amenities. There are plenty of local parks and reserves for your exercise and leisure, including Folland Park Reserve only a short walk away. Main North Road will provide lifestyle and specialty shopping with quality supermarkets just up the road in Northpark Shopping Centre, Regency Plaza and Sefton Plaza. Local schools include Enfield Primary, St Gabriel's School, Our Lady of the Sacred Heart College and Prospect North Primary School with Enfield Folland Kindergarten also in the local area.
A rare opportunity to purchase a solid brick home on a traditional size allotment.
Council | Port Adelaide Enfield
Zone | Residential 64
Land | 680sqm
House | 218sqm
Council Rates | TBC
Water | TBC
ESL | TBC
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.