Extensive Open Plan Living on Low Maintenance Allotment
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Constructed by quality Adelaide builders Fairmont Homes', this federation reproduction family home offers a large open plan design with valuable indoor and outdoor, formal and casual entertaining areas, perfect for the busy lifestyles of today's modern family, presenting a great opportunity to secure a genuine 3 bedroom home with space to move and grow.
Tessellated tiles, ornate fretwork, feature gables and stained glass windows provide a striking street presence of quality and opulence, inviting us into the home where timber look flooring and neutral tones set an atmosphere of casual relaxation that flows past a generous formal lounge, complete with chandelier, through to a massive open plan living space with corner kitchen overlooking both indoors and out. Half height walls and feature pillars divide this generous space into separate, yet connected living spaces that effortlessly combine both formal and casual living.
A spacious kitchen offers a corner pantry, 2 separate breakfast bars, double sink, modern appliances, subway tiled splashbacks, timber look cabinetry and a skylight overhead to ensure a bright and comfortable cooking space overlooking the open plan living area, along with servery windows offering a view of the outdoors.
Entertain outdoors all year round under 2 large gabled pergolas, both offering fully paved and landscaped outdoor living spaces with seamless interconnectivity to the indoors. A double garage with auto roller doors and rear access roller door allows handy vehicle access to the side pergola should it be required.
There are 3 bedrooms, all of double proportion and all with ceiling fans. The master bedroom has a bright bay window, ensuite bathroom and a generous walk-in robe, providing a top quality parental suite with quality carpets and curtains. Bedrooms 2 & 3 both have built-in robes with bedroom 3 boasting a sliding glass door with access to the rear pergola. A clever 3 way bathroom with an open vanity will service both guests and residents with an adjacent laundry completing an impressive package.
- Fairmont Homes built - Federation style reproduction
- Tessellated tiles, stained glass, ornate fretwork and feature gables to the faade
- Timber look vinyl flooring and neutral colour scheme throughout the living areas
- Formal lounge with chandelier
- Massive open plan living, dining, family and study area
- Spacious kitchen with corner pantry, 2 separate breakfast bars, double sink, modern appliances, subway tiled splashbacks, timber look cabinetry and a skylight overhead
- Two gabled outdoor living pergolas
- Double garage with auto roller doors and rear access roller door
- 3 bedrooms, all with ceiling fans & quality carpets
- Master bedroom with bay window, ensuite and walk-in robe
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built-in robes
- 3 way bathroom with open vanity
- Great location opposite a reserve
- Low maintenance allotment
- 8 solar panels delivering 1.5kw
- Tool shed
- Corner location
- 2.7m ceilings
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning
- Gas wall heater
- Rain water tank
- Ideal location with childcare, medical centre and North Park shopping on your doorstep
- Large park located across the road
Ideally situated close to all amenities including schools, medical centres, parks and transport and across the road from The Enfield Civic Park and childcare centre. OLSH College & St Gabriel's School plus Enfield and Northfield Primary Schools are within easy reach for the young family. Main North Road and Regency Road are easily accessible for public transport and shopping at Northpark Shopping Centre, Enfield Plaza, Sefton & Regency Plaza's is close by. Perfectly located in the southern side of Enfield, amongst other simular and newer homes, close to the amenities of Prospect, Nailsworth and Sefton Park.
Act fast to secure this unique rare offering!
Council | Port Adelaide Enfield
Zone | Residential 64
Land | 562sqm (approx)
House | 354sqm (approx)
Built | 2000
Council Rates | TBC
Water | TBC
ESL | TBC
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.