Spacious Home on Low Maintenance, Easy Care Allotment Great Location!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Perfectly located across the road from The Enfield Community Centre and Civic Park Reserve, this quality built home constructed by Marshall Thompson Homes in 1997 offers spacious indoor and outdoor living spaces across a 3 bedroom layout, perfect for the younger family, busy professionals, older couples downscaling to a more manageable residence or a great investment for your portfolio.
Porcelain tiles and a crisp freshly painted colour scheme greet us as we enter, meandering through the home past the bedroom suites to the living areas toward the rear. A free flowing open plan design offers both casual and formal zones, combining together with a seamless harmony. A generous lounge with a gabled ceiling to 3.3m high provides an impressive formal area, a great place to receive your guests or just relax and enjoy the atmosphere, a sliding glass door allows natural light to enter while providing access to the outdoors.
The casual areas comprise a bright open family room plus dining area with a corner kitchen overlooking. Cook while you socialize with this innovative design offering the chef a full view of the casual spaces through to the outdoors beyond. Country style cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, double sink with mixer tap and raised breakfast bar combine to create a comfortable cooking zone with the added bonus of direct access to a bright laundry with plenty of storage space.
The dining and family rooms both offer bright living areas with garden and outdoor views. The dining room has a feature bay window while the family room offers a wall mounted television and surround sound speaker system. Step outside and entertain family and friends under a clear covered pergola with adjacent gardens adding a botanic atmosphere, enhanced by outdoor, wall mounted speakers, perfect for alfresco entertaining and outdoor relaxation.
There are 3 bedrooms, the main bedroom has direct access to the main bathroom plus a spacious walk-in robe. A bay window offers views over the adjacent reserve creating a tranquil atmosphere for the parent's suite. Bedrooms 2 & 3 both have built-in robes with all bedrooms boasting new quality carpets. A double garage with dual roller doors plus internal access to the home, completes a tidy package.
- Spacious 3 bedroom home on low maintenance allotment
- 1997 built by Marshall Thompson Homes
- Great location with reserve outlook
- Open plan design with formal and casual spaces
- Porcelain tiles and neutral tones throughout the casual living areas
- Formal lounge with gabled ceiling to 3.3m high
- Corner kitchen overlooking family and dining room
- Kitchen boasting country style cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, double sink with mixer tap and raised breakfast bar plus direct access to the adjacent laundry
- Family room with wall mounted television and surround sound speaker system
- Dining room with bay window overlooking lush gardens
- Wrap around outdoor living pergola and paved patio with outdoor wall mounted speakers
- Master bedroom with bay window overlooking reserve, direct bathroom access and walk-in robe
- Large second bedroom with built-in robe and skylight
- Bedroom 3 with built-in robe
- New carpets to all bedrooms and formal lounge
- Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning throughout
- Double garage with internal access door plus room for 2 cars to park off street in the driveway
- Alarm system installed
- Instant gas hot water service
- Easy care allotment with established plants
- Freshly painted interior
- 2.53m ceilings
Ideally situated close to all amenities including schools, parks and transport and across the road from The Enfield Civic Park. OLSH College & St Gabriel's School plus Enfield and Northfield Primary Schools are within easy reach for the young family. Main North Road and Regency Road are easily accessible for public transport and shopping at Northpark Shopping Centre, Enfield Plaza, Sefton & Regency Plaza's is close by. Perfectly located in the southern side of Enfield, amongst other similar and newer homes, close to the amenities of Prospect, Nailsworth and Sefton Park.
Act fast, this is a rare offering!
Council | Port Adelaide Enfield
Zone | Residential 64
Land | 420sqm (approx)
House | 215sqm (approx)
Built | 1998
Council Rates | $1152pa
Water | $182.61pq
ESL | TBC
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.