Contemporary Courtyard Design At Its Best
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Designed and constructed in 2011 by popular Adelaide builders, Palumbo Construction, this steel framed courtyard home offers the convenience of contemporary design along with quality modern construction techniques, providing an outstanding living space on a low maintenance allotment, perfect for the busy lifestyles of today's modern family.
Security roller shutters to all windows and Crimsafe security screens to all doors will provide a welcome peace of mind while you relax in the comfort of ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, powered by 10 solar panels producing 1.9kw, keeping your energy bills at a manageable level.
A 3 bedroom design offers spacious amenities for the entire family. All bedrooms are double bed capable with the master bedroom boasting a bright ensuite bathroom plus a walk-in robe. Bedrooms 2 & 3 both offer floor to ceiling built-in robes. A full main bathroom with semi frameless shower screen and contemporary fittings plus a bright walk through laundry with external access ensure quality wet area appointments.
A spacious tiled entrance hall provides a crisp welcome as we enter the home, combining with a neutral colour scheme that flows effortlessly throughout with a relaxed contemporary ambience. A generous L shaped open plan living area provides ample room to entertain guests and the ideal living space for your everyday lifestyle. A spacious kitchen overlooks the living spaces offering crisp white cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, generous pantry cupboard, specialty tiled splashbacks, double sink long breakfast bar and down lighting.
Wide sliding glass doors in the living room provide access to a paved outdoor living verandah covered patio, perfect for entertaining alfresco style when family and friends drop over. A generous lawn covered courtyard with established plantings adds a natural ambience to this comfortable outdoor space, while caf style shade blinds provide climatic relief. A double length carport will provide secure parking for 2 vehicles plus there is room for another car to park off street in the driveway.
Features in brief:
* 3 Bedroom steel frame home on comfortable low maintenance allotment
* 2011 built by Palumbo Construction
* Porcelain tiles and neutral tones throughout the living areas
* All bedrooms of double bed proportion
* Master bedroom with ensuite bathroom and walk-in robe
* Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built-in robes
* Bright and spacious main bathroom with modern fixtures
* Bright walk-through laundry with generous bench space
* Large L shaped living / dining area with ample natural light
* Kitchen overlooking living areas boasting crisp white cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, generous pantry cupboard, specialty tiled splashbacks, double sink long breakfast bar and down lighting
* Paved outdoor living area with caf style blinds and verandah over
* Generous rear courtyard with established lawn and plants
* "Crimsafe" screens to all doors
* Security roller shutters to all windows
* 10 Solar panels delivering 1.9kw
* Irrigation system to front and rear gardens
* Double length carport with auto panel lift door
* Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning
* Off street parking for one additional car
* Instant gas hot water service
* Rain water tank plumbed to home
Perfectly located on a quiet street in the heart of Enfield amongst other similar newer homes and nearby a reserve just up the road, providing a generous open space with barbeque, parklands and tennis courts, perfect for your daily exercise and recreation. Folland Park Reserve and St Albans Reserve are also nearby, easily accessible on foot. St Gabriel's School, Northfield Primary and Enfield Primary are all in the local area as is shopping at Sefton Plaza, Regency Plaza and Northpark Shopping Centres.
This modern courtyard home offers an enviable lifestyle for the astute purchaser. Reward your hard work and success and be sure to inspect today. This one will most certainly impress!
Council | Port Adelaide Enfield
Zone | Residential 64
Land | 3337sqm (approx)
House | 146sqm (approx)
Built | 2012
Council Rates | TBC
Water | TBC
ESL | TBC
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.