Townhouse with Reserve Outlook
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Relax in the natural botanic comfort that this fabulous 1992 built townhouse offers. With easy vehicle access from Watts Court and a verdant reserve panorama at your front door, this exciting townhouse will provide a rarely found, peaceful lifestyle with the modern conveniences of contemporary city living.
Timber look laminate floating floors flow throughout the ground floor living areas, providing a crisp neutral space for daily living. A generous living room offers a reserve outlook, while a spacious dining area provides sliding door access to a manicured rear courtyard. Relax outdoors in style under a verandah covered deck offering a great spot to entertain family and friend's alfresco style. A paved area, single lock up carport with roller door and a valuable second parking space complete a tidy outdoor space.
A central kitchen overlooks the family / dining room offering crisp cabinetry, feature down lighting, tessellated tiled flooring, subway tiled splashbacks, modern appliances, generous pantry cupboard and a breakfast bar area. Cook as you entertain with this pleasant open plan design. A bright laundry with external access and a ground floor toilet complete the lower level.
Upstairs provides 3 bedrooms, all with air conditioners and upgraded quality carpets. The main bedroom boasts an ensuite bathroom, walk-in robe and a private balcony with panoramic views over the adjacent reserve. Bedrooms 2 & 3 are both of good proportion with stylish raked ceilings and exposed beams adding a contemporary ambience. A bright central bathroom offers modern amenities, servicing the 2nd and 3rd bedrooms.
* Circa 1992 double storey, 3 bedroom townhouse
* Natural botanic outlook over adjacent reserve
* Semi open plan ground floor design
* Spacious living room with floating floors and air conditioner
* Dining room adjacent kitchen with sliding door to rear courtyard
* Kitchen overlooking dining offering crisp cabinetry, feature down lighting, tessellated tiled flooring, subway tiled splashbacks, modern appliances, generous pantry cupboard and a breakfast bar area
* Generous verandah covered deck, great for alfresco living
* Paved rear courtyard
* Single lock up carport with roller door
* Car parking space for second car
* Bright laundry with external access door
* Ground floor toilet
* 3 bedrooms all with air conditioners and upgraded carpets
* Bedroom 1 with ensuite bathroom, walk-in robe and private balcony with panoramic views over the adjacent reserve
* Bedrooms 2 & 3 with stylish raked ceilings and exposed beams
* Central upstairs bathroom
Ideally situated with a botanic outlook over the adjacent reserve and close to all amenities including schools, parks, transport and the Enfield Civic Park. OLSH College & St Gabriel's School plus Enfield and Northfield Primary Schools are within easy reach for the young family. Main North Road and Regency Road are easily accessible for public transport and shopping at Northpark Shopping Centre, Enfield Plaza, Sefton & Regency Plaza's is close by. Perfectly located in the southern side of Enfield, amongst other similar townhomes, close to the amenities of Prospect, Nailsworth and Sefton Park.
Act fast to secure this unique rare offering!
Council | Port Adelaide Enfield
Zone | Residential 64
Land | 141sqm
House | 131sqm
Coucil Rates | TBC
Water | TBC
ESL | TBC
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space