*OPEN INSPECTION CANCELLED - SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE* Quiet, Safe & Secure Low Maintenance Homette
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Located in a quiet peaceful group of 5, this low maintenance homette offers, contemporary open plan living. Quality neutral tiles flow throughout the large open plan living, dining and kitchen areas. Neutral colour scheme throughout the home is highlighted by down lights while boasting the very best of quality fixtures and fittings, soft furnishings and window treatments.
This home is perfect for first homebuyer, those looking to invest or those wishing to downsize, offering flexible furniture arrangement to suit today's modern lifestyles.
A bright corner kitchen overlooks the living areas with crisp white cabinetry, tiled splashbacks and sleek benchtops highlighting stainless steel kick boards and appliances, double sink with mixer tap and water filter tap, plus an island bench with breakfast bar. Prepare meals, as you interact with family and friends in the large living kitchen dining area, made to suit today's lifestyle.
There are 2 bedrooms. The main bedroom is generously proportioned with a large bay window allowing natural light. Both bedrooms have quality carpets and built in robes. The large second bedroom faces the courtyard garden.
A pleasant neutral tiled bathroom incorporates a separate modern shower area a family bath and vanity. A separate toilet adjacent to a pleasant laundry offering direct access to the courtyard.
Enter from front door with stylish security door or enter via sliding doors from the rear courtyard.
The secure fully fenced courtyard is fully paved with established gardens, extender line and garden shed. A single carport with automatic roller door is currently utilised as a great outdoor living space, semi enclosed with terracotta tiling. A great place to entertain all year round. Remote controlled electric roller shade blind to rear porch and dining area. A single carpark in the driveway provides a valuable second parking space for vehicles.
* 2005 built, brick veneer with rendered front feature. Low maintenance homette, quiet group of 5
* Large open plan living, kitchen and dining area
* Tiled in neutral tones and downlights to the living areas
* Kitchen overlooking living area with crisp white cabinetry, tiled splashbacks, sleek benchtops *Stainless steel kick boards and appliances, double sink with mixer, island bench and breakfast bar
* 2 good size bedrooms, both with built-in robes and quality carpet
* Bedroom 1 with bright bay window
* Pleasant bathroom with separate bath and shower
* Separate toilet
* Laundry with external access
* Fully paved and landscaped rear courtyard including garden shed and Hills extender line
* Remote controlled electric roller shade blind to rear porch and dining area.
* Carport with automatic roller door (currently utilised as outdoor living, tiled and semi enclosed)
* Second carpark space in the driveway
* Electric controlled security roller shutters to driveway facing windows
* Insulation and Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning throughout
* Alarm system
* 2.7m ceilings
Delightfully located between the city and the beach and within easy reach of all amenities. Westside Findon shopping centre within walking distance, only 50 metres away. Close proximity to The Queen Elizabeth Hospital and associated medical services. Close to many parks and reserves in the local area. Local primary and high schools within walking distance. Close to Public transport.
A great opportunity to purchase an outstanding homette that offers high quality, low maintenance lifestyle. Be sure to inspect this one!
Council | Charles Sturt
Zone | Residential 16 Mid Suburban
Land | 235sqm
House | 139sqm
Council Rates | TBC
Water | TBC
ESL | TBC
Community | TBC
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.