Contemporary Open Plan Design - Low Maintenance Lifestyle
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Perfectly located within easy reach of shops, schools and transport. This contemporary designed home on a low maintenance allotment will appeal to busy professionals, younger families, downsizers and investors looking for an easy to rent addition to their current property portfolio.
A heritage style frontage provides a welcoming street appeal that flows effortlessly to the interior. Porcelain tiles, neutral tones and quality downlights combine to create a modern living space with generational appeal. A large open plan living and dining provides a crisp sophisticated living area, perfect for your daily relaxation. A stunning kitchen overlooking a pleasant blend of timber look and crisp white cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, large walk-in pantry, subway tiled splashbacks, double sink with Pura Tap and a wide breakfast bar, great for casual interaction.
Central opening sliding doors reveal a generous pergola covered outdoor entertaining area, perfect for larger groups of family and friends. A wrap around pergola design extends the available space, connecting to a single drive through garage with front auto panel lift door and rear roller door. A synthetic lawn offers a pleasant place for the kids to play.
The home has 3 bedrooms, all of generous proportion and all with fresh carpets and built-in robes with mirror panel doors, providing spacious and modern personal areas. A bright 3 way bathroom design with separate bath and shower, adjacent toilet and an open vanity will cater for residents and guests alike. A walk through laundry with external access completes a tidy, low maintenance, modern home that is bound to appeal.
* 3 Bedroom home on low maintenance allotment
* Heritage style facade with red brick and rendered quoins
* Porcelain tiles, neutral tones and quality down lighting through the living areas
* Large open plan living / dining with kitchen overlooking
* Kitchen boasting a pleasant blend of timber look and crisp white cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, large walk-in pantry, subway tiled splashbacks, double sink with Pura Tap and a wide breakfast bar
* Centre opening sliding glass doors to outdoor living
* Large pergola covered outdoor entertaining area
* All 3 bedrooms of generous proportion with built-in robes (mirror panel doors)
* 3 way bathroom with open vanity
* Single drive through garage with auto panel lift door and rear roller door
* Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning throughout
* Alarm system installed
* Instant gas hot water system
* Tool shed
* Rain water tank
Delightfully located between the city and the beach and within easy reach of all amenities. Local shopping can be found at Westside Findon just 50 metres away across the road and the Queen Elizabeth Hospital and associated medical services are just down Findon Road. There is plenty of parks and reserves in the local area including Don Klaebe Reserve, just a short stroll away, perfect for your families sport and recreation. Local schools include Findon High, Allenby Gardens and Flinders Park Primary, Lockleys North Primary and Underdale High School, with Seaton Park and Kidman Park Primary Schools also available. Public transport is a short walk to Findon Road.
A great opportunity to purchase an outstanding contemporary residence that offers a quality low maintenance lifestyle. Be sure to inspect this one!
Council | Charles Sturt
Zone | Residential 16
Land | 272sqm (approx)
House | 175sqm (approx)
Built | 2011
Council Rates | TBC
Water | TBC
ESL | TBC
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.