*OPENS CANCELLED - SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE* Street Frontage Unit with Leafy Reserve Outlook
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
A leafy reserve vista presents a botanic outlook from this fabulous 1984 built unit, with views over Adey Reserve offering park lands and playing fields, with playground and bbq area as your front garden.
Conveniently located with at the front of a small group, the unit provides a 2 bedroom layout with spacious indoor and outdoor living areas across a semi open plan design. Floating floors and a recently painted interior greet us as we enter, creating ambient tones that flow effortlessly through a bright lounge and adjacent kitchen / meals. A split system air conditioner and gas heater will moderate the temperature.
The combined kitchen / meals is comfortable and bright, with sliding glass doors allowing natural light to infuse from the rear outdoor living area. The original solid timber kitchen is in great condition, featuring a generous pantry, functional appliances, Rinnai temperature controlled hot water, double sink with mixer tap and raised breakfast bar overlooking the meals area. Step outside to a fully paved rear courtyard with verandah over, providing a spacious year round outdoor entertaining area, perfect when family and friends drop over.
There are 2 bedrooms, both of adequate proportion. Bedroom 1 offers a ceiling fan and both bedrooms have new carpet. A serviceable bathroom, toilet and laundry provide the amenities, with a spacious single garage offering roller door and direct internal access, completing a tidy well presented home.
Features in brief:
- Colonial style 2 bedroom unit with leafy reserve outlook
- Front unit in a small group, overlooking Adey Reserve
- Floating floors and neutral freshly painted interior
- Generous living room with gas heater & split system air conditioner
- Combined dining / kitchen with sliding doors to rear courtyard
- Kitchen features generous pantry, functional appliances, Rinnai temperature controlled hot water, double sink with mixer tap and raised breakfast bar
- Bedroom 1 with ceiling fan
- Both bedrooms with new carpet
- Security roller shutters to west facing street windows
- Functional and tidy wet areas
- Large fully paved courtyard / outdoor living, with verandah over
- Single garage with roller door plus direct access to the home
- Overhead storage shelving to garage
- Lovely front garden (maintained by strata)
- 2.45m ceilings
- Rain water tank
- Ducted evaporative plus split system air conditioning & gas heater
Perfectly located close to all amenities. Adey Recreation Reserve is right across the road, creating a peaceful parklands vista from the front door, with the advantages of a playground, barbeque and open space, perfect for your sport and recreation. Local shopping at Firle Shopping Centre and Glynburn Plaza is literally around the corner, as is Tranmere Village Medical Centre. Local schools including Trinity Gardens Primary School, St Joseph's Payneham and Norwood Morialta High School & Middle School Campus are in the local area and easily accessible.
Be quick to inspect! It's the best unit in the group!
Council | Norwood Payneham & St Peters
Zone | Residential 1.1
House | 91sqm (approx)
Built | 1987
Council Rates | TBC
Water | TBC
ESL | TBC
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.