Cute & Convenient on Tidy Courtyard Allotment
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
A very tidy courtyard allotment hosts this 2006 constructed cottage style courtyard home. Fully fenced, landscaped and retained, the home offers a secure low maintenance lifestyle and will suit the needs and budget of those starting out, moving up from unit accommodation, retirees slowing down or investors looking for an "easy to rent: addition to their portfolio.
The 3 bedroom design has floating floors flowing throughout the living spaces, providing a crisp and welcoming ambience that gently contrasts against a bright neutral colour scheme. Aluminium deadlock windows allow natural light into the home, adding a welcome freshness to an already comfortable space.
An open plan living / dining has the kitchen overlooking, creating a great place to cook and socialize, or keep an eye on the kids. Stainless steel appliances, crisp modern cabinetry, double sink with Pura Tap, generous pantry and a raised bar combine to offer a comfortable kitchen layout.
The living space is bright and roomy with sliding glass door offering access to a manicured rear yard with established lawn and shrubs. A spacious paved outdoor living pergola will provide a place for your alfresco entertainment.
All 3 bedrooms are of good proportion and all offer neutral carpets and built-in robes. Bedrooms 1 & 2 have ceiling fans while bedroom 1 has direct access to the main bathroom where a clever 3 way design with open vanity caters for both residents and guests.
A walk through laundry with external access and a single drive through garage with dual roller doors plus internal access door, complete a secure low maintenance home that is ready to move in and enjoy.
- 3 bedroom home on tidy fully landscaped allotment
- Floating floors and neutral tones throughout the living areas
- Security screens and aluminium deadlock windows throughout
- Open plan living / dining with split system air conditioner and kitchen overlooking
- Kitchen with stainless steel appliances, crisp modern cabinetry, double sink with Pura Tap, generous pantry and a raised bar
- 3 bedrooms, all with built-in robes
- Bedrooms 1 & 2 with ceiling fans
- Bedroom 1 with direct bathroom access
- 3 way bathroom with open vanity
- Walk through laundry with external access
- Paved patio and pergola area ideal for outdoor living
- Manicured lawns and gardens to rear yard
- Single drive through garage with dual roller doors
- Great location close to Wandana Primary & Early Learning
- 2.4m ceilings
Quietly located within easy reach of the numerous parks and reserves in the local area including Wandana Reserve and playground just around the corner plus local netball and tennis courts on Millbank Avenue. Public transport is a short walk away to Wandana Avenue and Grand Junction Road, perfect for your daily commute. Local schools include Wandana Primary & Early Learning, (only 50 metres away), St Pauls College, TAFE SA Gilles Plains, Windsor Gardens Secondary College, Pinnacle College Dernancourt Primary School and the Colleges of Northgate. Gilles Plains Shopping Centre is just down the road for your weekly groceries, with Tea Tree Plaza also available for quality lifestyle shopping.
Your inspection is recommended!!
Council | Salisbury
Zone | Residential 22
Land | 302sqm
House | 129sqm
Built | 2006
Coucil Rates | TBC
Water | TBC
ESL | TBC
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space