Style & Space on Easy Care Allotment
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Quietly nestled in a pleasant tree lined street with an impressive street frontage, offering privacy and security on a low maintenance allotment that will appeal to investors looking to improve their portfolio and home buyers wishing to purchase a quality built home, ready to move in and enjoy.
Floating floors flow throughout the home, highlighted by a neutral toned colour scheme with down lighting adding a soothing ambience that reflects a comfortable interior environment. An L shaped lounge / dining provides a spacious everyday living area, decorative cornices add a modern sophistication. A timber style kitchen overlooks, boasting stainless steel appliances, double sink and a raised breakfast bar. Picture windows allow natural light to infuse while dual doors open to a paved patio and lawn courtyard, a great place for entertaining outdoors in the more moderate months.
There are 2 bedrooms plus study, (or 3 bedrooms). The master bedroom has a bright and spacious ensuite bathroom plus a walk-in robe. Bedroom 2 has a built-in robe. A good size study offers dual doors opening to a bright and pleasing room, sizable enough for a 3rd bedroom if required. A generous main bathroom offers crisp and modern facilities along with a good size laundry boasting direct external access. A double garage with auto panel lift door, storage cupboard and double glass doors to the rear courtyard completes an impressive offering.
Features at a glance:
- 362 sqm allotment with a 22 meter (approx.) frontage
- Secure and spacious low maintenance home
- There are 2 bedrooms plus one study
- Bedroom 1 with ensuite bathroom and walk-in robe
- Bedroom 2 with built-in robe
- Large study (or bed 3) with dual doors
- Light and bright main bathroom
- Large L shaped open plan lounge/dining
- Picture windows and dual glass doors open to rear courtyard
- Kitchen overlooking lounge/ dining with stainless steel appliances, double sink and a raised breakfast bar
- Good size laundry with external access door
- Floating floors throughout all main rooms
- Decorative cornices to the living areas
- Down lights throughout
- 2.7m ceilings
- Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning throughout
- Paved and lawn covered rear courtyard
- Double garage with auto panel lift door and internal access to the home
- Off street parking for another two vehicles
Perfectly located within walking distance to the Payneham Swimming Centre and Library, plus the River Torrens Linear Park, a great place for your daily recreation and exercise. Public transport is only a short stroll to Payneham Road. Both Marden & Firle Shopping Centres are within easy reach, perfect for your weekly grocery and specialty shopping.
Local Schools include East Torrens and East Marden Primary Schools with St Josephs and Trinity Gardens Primary plus Marden Senior and Charles Campbell Colleges also available.
Investors and Homebuyers will be interested in this low maintenance opportunity. Be Quick!
Council | Norwood Payneham and St Peters
Zone | Residential R1.1
Land | 362 sqm
House | 152 sqm
Built | 2001
Council Rates | $1336.39pa
Water | $282.43pq
ESL | TBA
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.