Modern Day Mansion in Dress Circle Location
- 5 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 2 Cars
A graceful rendered facade overlooking manicured gardens creates a dominant and commanding street appeal. This circa 2000, grand executive residence is set on a huge 2181m2 approx. with over 700m2 of solid brick construction. No expense has been spared with the very best of materials, fittings and fixtures flowing gracefully throughout a salubrious architectural design that is sure to impress the most discerning of critics.
Detailed porcelain tiles and towering pillars to a 5.7m high ceiling greet us as we enter the home. Formal dining and sitting areas adjacent the entry provide the necessary reception areas a home of this stature demands. A sweeping 6.3m high curved glass wall allows a full view of the local suburb and the hills beyond while creating a signature statement of refined opulence.
A fabulous dual level design offers a spacious kitchen, casual meals and family room as a central living zone overlooking the lower level entertainment areas creating a relaxed casual atmosphere for everyday living. An amazing kitchen offers granite bench tops and splashbacks, 2 pac gloss cabinetry, stainless steel appliances including 6 burner stove, 2 ovens, microwave and dishwasher. A corner pantry, central island bench, servery window and double sink complete a stunning design.
There are up to 5 bedrooms across a spacious double storey design. The master suite offers resort style luxury with a fully mirrored walk-in robe and spacious ensuite bathroom combining marble feature tiling and vanity, generous spa bath and oversize shower alcove. Bedrooms 2 & 3 have built-in robes with a central bathroom also offering luxury appointments. A guest bedroom boasts direct access to another fully fitted bathroom, providing the very best of amenities for residents and guests.
Entertain in the very best of surroundings in the lower casual living areas where a fully appointed central bar provides the perfect social hub for the adjacent entertaining spaces. An open plan design unites four separate living areas that include a library, casual living, sitting and games room. The entertainment continues with a dedicated theatre room offering built-in projector and screen, surround sound speaker system plus a drinks cabinet.
A fully landscaped rear yard has an 11m x 6m fully tiled and gas heated in-ground pool. A genrerous paved surround and a large decked area create a comfortable environment for summer relaxation. A pool pavilion or gymnasium adds an extra entertainment dimension, plus there is a change room and portico, adding the final touches to a luxury resort style pool area.
The service features include a double garage with automatic panel lift doors providing secure accommodation for 2 cars plus room for another two cars to park in the drive way. A fully equipped laundry has external access, 3 bathrooms will easily cater for residents and guests. There are two large cellars, perfect for storage or for the wine collector, plus several outdoor patio and courtyard areas ideal for personal reflection or a quiet cup of tea.
A strong list of features includes:
* Modern day luxury mansion of some 16 main rooms
* Towering columns to 5.7m high at entrance hall
* Formal lounge plus formal dining adjacent entrance foyer
* Large open plan kitchen, meals and casual living with direct balcony access
* Kitchen with granite bench tops and splashbacks, 2 pac gloss cabinetry, stainless steel appliances including 6 burner stove, 2 ovens, microwave and dishwasher, corner pantry, central island bench, servery window and double sink
* Balcony with hills views overlooking rear yard and local suburb
* Sweeping 6.3m high curved glass wall spanning two storeys, with automatic blinds
* Master bedroom suite with mirrored walk-in robe and luxury ensuite complete with spa bath
* Bedrooms 2 and 3 with built-in robes located adjacent a central bathroom
* Bedroom 4 or lounge with access to private courtyard
* Guest bedroom with direct bathroom access
* All bathrooms with marble features and floor to ceiling tiles
* Open plan lower entertainment level with central bar
* Billiard room adjacent bar
* Casual lounge + library with rear verandah and yard access
* Home theatre with built-in projector, screen, surround sound speaker system and drinks cabinet
* Massive rear fully landscaped yards with pavilion and courtyard features
* In-ground fully tiled swimming pool with pool pavilion, change room, portico, paved terrace and deck surrounds
* Double garage with auto panel lift door
* Porcelain tiles throughout the living areas
* Floating timber floors to the bedrooms
* Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout
* 3 separate air-conditioning units with zone control
* Alarm system installed
* Speaker system throughout the home
* 2 large cellars, ideal for wine and storage
Your inspection of this modern executive mansion will certainly impress!
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
See all features
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.