3 Bedrooms 2 Living Areas Low maintenance Allotment
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
An unassuming street presence provides a modest welcome to this 3 bedroom, 2 living spaces home. Sited on a low maintenance, fully landscaped allotment the home will suite those starting out, down scaling or provide a unique opportunity for the shrewd investor.
Floating floors and neutral tones greet us as we enter, flowing throughout the living areas and bedrooms, providing a crisp colour palette for your at home lifestyle. A generous lounge adjacent the entry has a bright bay window, allowing natural light to gently infuse to create a cosy living space, a gas heater will moderate the temperature.
The second living area is toward the rear of the home where a generous casual living and dining room, also with bay window & gas heater, provides a spacious zone for everyday living. A sparking kitchen overlooks, boasting gloss white cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, tiled splashbacks, large walk-in pantry, double sink and breakfast bar. Cook with pride while staying in touch with the daily family activities in this unique semi open plan design.
Dual sliding glass doors open to each side of the family room, where 2 separate paved outdoor spaces wrap around the rear of the home providing generous alfresco style entertainment areas, perfect for entertaining family and friends in the more moderate months and a cosy spot for a cup of tea on a warm morning. A botanic like elevated outlook of mature trees adds a natural comfort.
There are 3 bedrooms, the master bedroom is a large room that will easily cater for a double bed and still have room for a retreat area, the ideal parental set up. Bedroom 2 boasts a bay window and wall to wall built-in robes with mirror doors. Bedroom 3 also offers built-in robes.
A clever 3 way bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles caters for both guest and resident usage, with an adjacent laundry having ample cupboard space plus an external access door. A double garage with both internal and exterior pedestrian doors plus dual automatic roller doors completes an impressive offering.
- 3 bedroom courtyard home in quiet cul-de-sac location
- Large master bedroom
- Bedroom 2 with bay window and built-in robes (mirror doors)
- Bedroom 3 with built-in robes (mirror doors)
- Floating floors throughout the living areas and bedrooms
- Separate formal lounge with gas heater and bay window
- Large casual living / dining with gas heater and bay window
- Sparkling kitchen overlooking family room
- Kitchen with gloss white cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, tiled splashbacks, large walk-in pantry, double sink and breakfast bar
- 3 way bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles & separate toilet
- Generous laundry with storage cupboard
- 2 separate outdoor spaces, paved with timber framed pergola over
- Verdant botanic tree lined views to the rear of the home
- Double garage with automatic roller doors plus internal and garden access
- Fully landscaped, low maintenance allotment
- 2.4m ceilings
- Frontage 14.14 meters (approx)
- Side Boundaries 29.57 meters & 28.45 meters (approx)
- Rear 10.15 meters (approx)
Located in the heart of Golden Grove in a quiet cul-de-sac amongst other similar homes. Local schools in the immediate area include Our Lady of Hope School, Pedare Junior School, Fairview Park Primary, Wynn Vale Primary, Pedare Christian College, Gleeson College and Golden Grove High School. The Cobbler Creek Reserve is at your doorstep with The Goldenfields Playground and Reserve plus The Golden Grove Skate Park within easy walking distance, perfect for young teenagers.
Local shopping is a pleasure at Golden Grove Village, with Tea Tree Plaza near-by for your designer and speciality goods. Public transport is at your doorstep on Atlantis Drive or catch the Park & Ride to the city from Golden Grove Village.
A genuine opportunity to purchase a quality home in a peaceful location. Be sure to add this one to your open inspection list!
Council | Tea Tree Gully
Zone | Residential 15
Land | 412sqm (approx)
House | 245sqm (approx)
Built | 1990
Council Rates | TBC
Water | TBC
ESL | TBC
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.