Solid Brick Unit Generous Allotment Room to Move
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Perfectly located adjacent Lightsview, this solid brick unit offers spacious front and rear courtyards with a 2 bedroom, lounge, dining and kitchen configuration providing a traditional balance of indoor and outdoor space rarely seen in contemporary unit accommodation. First home buyers, young families, down-scalers and investors will all be interested in this unique offering.
Crisp neutral tones and fresh carpets greet us as we enter, providing a bright ambience to a generous living room. A gas heater and split system air conditioner will provide a comfortable atmosphere as you relax. A separate dining room is adjacent with access to both living and kitchen. The kitchen offers floating floors, crisp country style cabinetry, stainless steel stove and oven, tiled splashbacks and a double sink overlooking the rear courtyard.
Both bedrooms are generously proportioned with the master bedroom offering a ceiling fan and built-in robe. Tidy and functional wet areas include a bathroom with rail shower, upgraded vanity and separate bath, walk through laundry with rear courtyard access and a separate toilet.
A large paved rear courtyard provides a tool shed, clothes line and vegetable planter boxes, all combining into a great outdoor space for entertainment and relaxation. The front courtyard is of equal proportion with established plants adding a botanic ambience. A single carport space completes a terrific low maintenance unit.
At a glance:
- Solid brick unit with generous front and rear courtyards
- Great location adjacent Lightsview
- New carpets and crisp neutral tones throughout
- Lounge with gas heater and split system air conditioner
- Separate dining room
- Kitchen with floating floors, crisp country style cabinetry, stainless steel stove and oven, tiled splashbacks and a double sink overlooking the rear courtyard
- Both bedrooms of good proportion
- Bedroom 1 with ceiling fan and built-in robe
- Bathroom with rail shower, upgraded vanity and separate bath
- Separate toilet
- Walk through laundry with rear courtyard access
- Single carport
- Front courtyard with established plants
- Paved rear courtyard with tool shed, clothes line and vegetable planter boxes
- 2.48m ceilings
- Aluminium deadlock windows
- Instant gas hot water service
Peacefully located within easy reach of all desired amenities. Local quality schools include St Martin's Primary (just around the corner), Hampstead Primary, Enfield Primary and Our Lady of The Sacred Heart College all easily reachable along with Cedar College and Heritage College at Northgate. Greenacres Reserve and The Gaza Sports & Community Club are both nearby with playgrounds, tennis courts and ovals, great for your daily sport and recreation. The parks and reserves of Northgate are also in the local area. Both Northgate Plaza and Greenacres Shopping Centre will provide quality shopping amenities and public transport is only a short walk away.
A very desirable offering that will suit both homebuyers and investors.
Be sure to inspect this one at your earliest convenience.
Council | Port Adelaide Enfield
Zone | Residential 64
Unit | 92sqm (approx)
Built | 1977
Council Rates | TBC
Water | TBC
ESL | TBC
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.