Fabulous Family Home on Elevated Corner Allotment
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
A fully landscaped and elevated allotment with mature plants and trees creates a dominant street presence, providing a sophisticated residential appeal to this sandstone fronted heritage reproduction villa. Views from the front verandah over the adjacent valley through to the hills beyond add to the appeal.
Feature stained glass door panels greet as we enter, porcelain tiles flow to the casual areas, while timber panel feature walls and quality carpets provide a luxurious opulence to the adjacent formal lounge / dining. A spacious L shaped design allows ample room for your formal entertaining with a bay window, ornate cornices and ceiling roses creating an exceptional space to entertain your guests.
A stunning kitchen overlooks a large casual living / dining room. Feature windows, ceiling fan and down lighting combine into a bright and comfortable everyday space. Solid timber cabinetry, double sink, stainless steel appliances, generous pantry cupboards, wrap around breakfast bar, pendant lighting and direct access to the formal dining room all add to a wonderful cooking zone.
Step outside and entertain family and friends in style under a large outdoor gazebo, perfect for your alfresco living. Established plants and trees in landscaped planter beds combine with manicured lawns providing a botanic backdrop to this fabulous family friendly rear garden.
The home offers 3 bedrooms, all of double proportion. The master bedroom boasts both built-in and walk-in robes plus a sparkling ensuite bathroom complete with corner spa bath. Bedrooms 2 & 3 both have built-in robes with mirror panel doors. A generous 3 way bathroom with a double open vanity will cater for both guests and residents.
A bright walk through laundry has an external access door, while a double garage with automatic stained glass tilt-a-doors and internal access to the home completes a wonderful family home.
- Sandstone fronted family home on elevated corner allotment
- Dynamic street appeal with neighbourhood and hills views
- Stained glass feature windows and door panels
- Large L-shaped formal lounge / dining with corner bay window and feature timber panelling
- Ornate cornices and feature ceiling roses
- Open plan casual areas with downlights plus kitchen overlooking
- Kitchen with solid timber cabinetry, double sink, stainless steel appliances, generous pantry cupboards, wrap around breakfast bar & pendant lighting
- Magnificent outdoor gazebo overlooking mature manicured grounds
- 3 Bedrooms, master with built-in robe, walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom
- Ensuite with corner spa bath, glass brick windows and feature tiles
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built-in robes (mirror panel doors)
- 3 way bathroom with double open vanities
- Bright laundry with external access door
- Double garage with automatic stained glass tilt-a-doors and internal access to the home
- Ducted vacuum system
- Quality window treatments
- Automatic irrigation system
- Ducted gas heating
- Ducted evaporative cooling
- Instant gas hot water service
- Tool shed
- Alarm system installed
Peacefully located in a low traffic road on a corner allotment. Greenwith Primary School and Our Lady of Hope Catholic School are close by with Salisbury Heights and Salisbury Park Primary and Salisbury East High along with Golden Grove Primary and High Schools, Gleeson College and Pedare Christian College all just a short drive away. There are numerous parks, reserves and playgrounds in the local area, including the Slate Creek Linear Reserve, just across the road, perfect for your daily recreation and fitness. Greenwith Foodland and local shops are just up the road, with Golden Grove Village a short drive away for quality shopping.
A rare opportunity to purchase a stunning residence in a quiet location, sited on a generous allotment amongst outstanding gardens. Your inspection will most certainly impress!
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.