Cute Cottage on Low Maintenance Allotment
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Perfectly located on an elevated, low maintenance allotment in a quiet, family friendly, no through road location, this charming cottage built by Gasparin Homes in 2001, offers heritage features and quality fittings over a 3 bedroom design that will suit those starting out or moving over from unit accommodation, retirees looking to downgrade and investors keen for a solid investment with a good rental return.
A white picket fence and sandstone front combines with mature plants and manicured landscaping to provide the perfect "rose cottage" street presence. A bullnose verandah and carport with ornate fretwork to both add a distinct heritage flavour, inviting us to admire this perfectly presented composition of architectural detail as we enter.
Floating floors, ornate cornices, feature fretwork and an elaborate ceiling rose greet in the entrance hall, providing a sense of refined opulence that flows effortlessly through the home. There are 3 bedrooms, all of good proportion. Bedroom 1 offers a ceiling fan, built-in robes and direct access to the main bathroom, while bedroom 3 has mirror panel built-in robes. All bedrooms boast quality carpets and neutral tones.
The main living and dining areas are an open plan design with a corner kitchen overlooking in a classic family friendly layout. Modern appliances, feature tiled splashbacks, generous pantry cupboard, double sink with Pura Tap and a raised breakfast bar combine into a spacious cooking area, offering a full view of the living / dining room and outdoors beyond.
Step outside and entertain family and friends in style under a clear covered gabled pergola, rising to 3.7m high. A ceiling fan overhead will ensure the comfort of your guests while adjacent synthetic lawn and established trees blend with natural landscaping to offer a refreshing courtyard environment for your alfresco entertaining. A drive through carport with automatic roller door will provide secure parking for 2 vehicles.
A dual access bathroom boasts separate bath and shower with an adjacent separate toilet and a space saving laundry with floor to ceiling storage cupboards and external access to the rear yard complete the offering.
Features at a glance:
- Cute "rose cottage" on elevated, low maintenance allotment
- Constructed in 2001 by Gasparin Homes
- Sandstone frontage, rendered quoins, bullnose verandah, ornate fretwork and picket fence create an alluring street presence
- Quiet no through road, family friendly location
- Front door with stained glass insert
- Entrance hall with floating floors, ornate cornices, feature fretwork and an elaborate ceiling rose
- 3 bedrooms, main bedroom with ceiling fan, built-in robes and direct access to the main bathroom
- Bedroom 3 with mirror panel built-in robes
- Light filled open plan living & dining with kitchen overlooking
- Kitchen with modern appliances, feature tiled splashbacks, generous pantry cupboard, double sink with Pura Tap & raised breakfast bar
- Dual opening sliding glass doors to outdoor living
- 3.7m high gabled pergola with clear covered roof and ceiling fan
- Manicured rear yard with synthetic lawn, established trees and natural landscaping
- Single carport with automatic roller door and drive through parking for 1 extra vehicle
- High and private fencing to rear yard
- Tool shed
- 10 Solar panels delivering 1.9kw
- Reverse cycle ducted & zoned air conditioning
- Alarm system installed
- 2.7m ceilings (approx.)
- Temperature controlled hot water to bathroom and kitchen
Peacefully located in a low traffic, no through road. Greenwith Primary School and Our Lady of Hope Catholic School are close by with Golden Grove Primary and High Schools, Gleeson College and Pedare Christian College all just a short drive away. There are numerous parks, reserves and playgrounds in the local area, perfect for your daily recreation and fitness. Greenwith Foodland and local shops available for take-a-way and everyday items, with Golden Grove Village a short drive away for quality shopping.
A rare opportunity to purchase a stunning residence in a quiet location, sited on a low maintenance allotment. Your inspection will most certainly impress!
Council | Tea Tree Gully
Zone | Residential 15
Land | 278sqm (approx)
House | 157sqm (approx)
Built | 2001
Council Rates | $1261.76pa
Water | $151.45pq
ESL | $200.25pa
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.