Tidy Courtyard Home on Surprisingly Large Allotment
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
The surprise is inside this sandstone brick and renders quoin fronted courtyard home. Set on a sizable irregular allotment, the home offers spacious living areas across a 3 bedroom design, perfect for the younger family starting out, down scalers looking for an easy care lifestyle and an ideal investment opportunity for those looking to improve their portfolio with a low maintenance, easy to rent acquisition.
Quality carpets a neutral colour tones flow throughout the home with a welcoming and comfortable ease. 3 generous bedroom all boast double bed capacity. Bedroom 1 offers a ceiling fan, walk-in robe and direct access to the main bathroom with bedroom 2 boasting a ceiling fan.
A timber look corner kitchen has views over both living and dining areas, through a stylish bay window to the rear yard beyond. Keep in touch with family activities as you prepare meals in this spacious design. Stainless steel appliances, corner pantry, tiled splashback, double sink and a raised breakfast bar combine to create a pleasant place to prepare meals and socialize.
Step through a unique bay sliding door incorporated within an impressive bay window and be surprized at the size of your new rear yard. Over 80m2 of flat lawn covered yard area has the potential to become your dream backyard, great for the budding gardener, those with active children, or build a new alfresco entertaining area to suit (STCC).
A clever 3 way bathroom will provide quality amenities for both residents and guests with separate bath, shower and toilet plus an open powder room vanity. A generous laundry with external access completes the wet areas, while a single garage offers direct access to the interior plus an external door and the modern convenience of an automatic panel lift door.
- Sandstone brick and rendered quoin fronted courtyard home
- 3 Bedrooms, all of substantial double proportion
- Master bedroom with ceiling fan, walk-in robe and direct access to the main bathroom
- Bedroom 2 with ceiling fan
- Clever 3 way bathroom with open vanity / powder room area
- Spacious L-shaped living / dining with split system air conditioner and kitchen overlooking
- Kitchen with stainless steel appliances, corner pantry, tiled splashback, double sink and a raised breakfast bar
- Large bay window design with sliding glass door to the rear courtyard
- Separate laundry with external access
- Single garage with automatic panel lift door plus internal and external pedestrian doors
- Irregular allotment with massive rear yard
- Quality carpets and neutral tones throughout the living and bedroom spaces
- Aluminium deadlock windows throughout
- 2.55m ceilings
- Instant gas hot water service
Delightfully located in a quiet street amongst other simular quality homes. The Hillcrest Community Centre and several other verdant reserves and open spaces are within walking distance, perfect for your daily exercise and ideal for the younger family. Numerous local schools are available including Hillcrest Primary, Gilles Plains Primary, St Pius X School as well as Cedar College and Heritage College at Northgate. St Pauls College, TAFE SA Gilles Plains and Windsor Gardens Secondary College are also quite accessible. Quality supermarkets and shops can be found at Northgate Plaza or Gilles Plains Shopping Centre, both in the local area, with public transport a short walk away on North East Road.
This is a quality built home in a fantastic family friendly location, don't let this one slip away, your inspection will most certainly impress!
Council | Port Adelaide Enfield
Zone | Residential 64
Land | 398sqm (approx)
House | 143sqm (approx)
Built | 2003
Council Rates | TBC
Water | TBC
ESL | TBC
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.