*Open Inspection Cancelled - Sorry for any inconvenience*
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
The surprise is inside this Architecturally designed 2008 built courtyard home. Offering spacious indoor and alfresco entertaining areas across a contemporary 3 bedroom design. A clever layout over an irregular shaped allotment combines with quality appointments throughout to create crisp, sophisticated everyday spaces, perfect for families of all ages and great for those who enjoy entertaining at home.
Situated just 7kms from Adelaide CBD makes your daily commute a breeze. You're also fortunate to have access to Adelaide O'Bahn with Klemzig Interchange a short drive away.
Quality downlights reflect from sleek granite tiles, greeting us as we enter and flowing throughout the living areas with a contemporary appeal, a recessed bulkhead ceiling provides ambience. The formal lounge (or home theatre) is adjacent with plush carpets, triple windows and television wall.
A fantastic casual space offers a generous open plan living/dining area with kitchen overlooking. Cook for family and friends as you entertain in this inviting design, overlooking the immediate living spaces through to the outdoors beyond. Granite benchtops, gloss white cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, glass splashback, recess double sink and breakfast bar combine to offer a comfortable cooking and social hub. An extended bench, complete with built-in bar fridge flows through the family room.
Step outside through sliding glass doors and entertain family and friends in a stylish outdoor living portico overlooking a generous landscaped rear yard. Cook up pizzas in the wood oven, while your guests relax in the alfresco ambience.
The home offers 3 bedrooms, all of double proportion. The master bedroom boasts an ensuite bathroom with double vanity and a walk in robe. Bedrooms 2 & 3 both offer built-in robes with mirror panel doors, downlights and quality carpets. A central 3 way bathroom with open vanity will cater for residents and guests.
Additional features include staying cool in summer and warm in winter with the generous sized ducted reverse cycle air conditioner, a monitored security alarm system and lots of storage throughout the home.
There is plenty of vehicle accommodation with an oversize irregular shaped double garage housing 2 cars with driveway parking space for two others. Remote panel lift door access, automatic sensor lighting, rear access roller door and internal access pedestrian door provide quality garage amenities. A walk through laundry with dual under bench washer and dryer spaces plus a convenient hanging rail completes a very attractive offering.
- Quality appointed courtyard entertainer
- Built by Brazzale Constructions in 2008
- 3 bedrooms, all of double proportion
- Bedroom 1 with ensuite bathroom and walk in robe
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built-in robes (mirror doors)
- Granite tiles and quality downlights throughout casual living areas
- Formal lounge / home theatre
- Spacious open plan kitchen dining/ living
- Kitchen boasting granite benchtops, gloss white cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, glass splashback, recess double sink and breakfast bar
- Extended kitchen bench to family room offering storage and 3 door bar fridge
- Central opening sliding doors to outdoor living
- Portico covered, paved outdoor entertaining area with wood oven, water feature & tv point
- Generous rear yard with lawn and paved spaces
- Fantastic 3 way bathroom with open vanity & quality fittings
- Irregular shaped double garage with remote panel lift door access, automatic sensor lighting, rear access roller door and internal access pedestrian door
- Walk through laundry with under bench appliance space
- Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning throughout
- 16 solar panels producing 3kw
- Instant gas hot water service
- Data & television points wired to all main rooms
- 6m2 storage at roof access
- Clearshield security doors front and rear
- 1000 litre hidden rainwater tank plumbed to home
- Generous tool shed for garden storage
Delightfully located in a quiet street amongst other similar quality homes. The Hillcrest Community Centre and Tribal Street Reserve are within walking distance with park and open spaces, perfect for your daily exercise and ideal for the younger family. Numerous local schools are available including Hillcrest Primary, Gilles Plains Primary, St Martins Catholic Primary School, St Pius X School as well as Cedar College and Heritage College at Northgate. St Pauls College, TAFE SA Gilles Plains and Windsor Gardens Secondary College are also quite accessible. Quality supermarkets and shops can be found at Northgate Plaza, Greenacres or Gilles Plain Shopping Centre, both in the local area, with public transport a short walk away on North East Road.
This is a quality built home in a great location, don't let this one slip away.
Council | Port Adelaide Enfield
Zone | Residential 64
Land | 436sqm (approx)
House | 206sqm (appro...
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.