Smart & Stylish Brand New Low Maintenance Courtyard Home
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Prepare to be impressed with this 2018 constructed, low maintenance, courtyard home. Sited on an easy care allotment and within walking distance to Gilles Plains Shopping Centre and valuable public transport, the home offers a salubrious lifestyle with 3 generous bedrooms, open plan living and ample outdoor space across a fully fenced and landscaped irregular allotment, perfect for those winding down, buying up or investing for success.
Crisp floating floors, LED downlights and pleasant neutral tones greet us as we enter, flowing throughout the living spaces with a crisp contemporary ambience. A stunning kitchen overlooks a generous lounge / dining providing the perfect place to cook and socialise. Stainless steel appliances, subway tiled splashbacks, gloss white cabinetry, double sink and breakfast bar with feature pendant lights combine into a great place to cook, offering a full view of indoor and outdoor living.
The lounge / dining is spacious and bright with an abundance of natural light emanating through picture windows to offer a relaxing natural ambience for your casual living. Sliding glass door open to a paved outdoor entertaining verandah, a great place to cook up a barbeque while the kids play on the adjacent lawn.
The home offers 3 bedrooms with the master providing both ensuite bathroom and walk-in robe. Bedrooms 2 & 3 both offer built-in robes with mirror panels to the doors and both bedrooms are of good proportion. A full main bathroom will provide amenities for both residents and guests with quality appointments including ceiling shower rose, modern tapware and semi frameless shower screen.
A generous walk through laundry has direct internal access to an oversize single garage. There is plenty of storage space within this irregular shaped design. An automatic panel lift door allows ease of entry with a rear access pedestrian door providing access to the rear yard.
- Brand New 2018 constructed by Lofty Building Group
- Great courtyard design on irregular shaped allotment
- Floating floors, neutral tones and LED downlights throughout the living spaces
- Large open plan living / dining with kitchen overlooking
- Living / dining with abundant natural light and sliding glass door to outdoor living
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, subway tiled splashbacks, gloss white cabinetry, double sink and breakfast bar with feature pendant lights
- Paved outdoor living area with verandah over
- Lawn covered rear courtyard - great for smaller children
- Programmed drip irrigation under lawns and plants
- 3 Bedrooms all of generous proportion
- Master bedroom with ensuite bathroom and walk-in robe
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built-in robes (mirror panel doors)
- Bathroom and ensuite with ceiling shower roses, semi frameless shower screens, modern tapware and quality appointments
- Walk through laundry with direct access to garage
- Oversize single garage with auto panel lift door, ample storage space and rear access pedestrian door
- Rain water tank, plumbed to home
- Instant gas hot water service
- Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning throughout
- Alarm system installed
- 2.7m ceilings
Peacefully nestled amongst other quality homes. Hillcrest Primary, Gilles Plains Primary, Cedar College and Heritage College are all in the local neighbourhood as is the North East Community Children's Centre, Windsor Gardens Secondary College and TAFE SA Gilles Plains Campus. There are an abundance of parks and reserves in the local area, all accessible on foot, the perfect place for morning and evening walks.
Gilles Plains Shopping Centre is within easy walking distance and will both provide modern shopping facilities for your weekly grocery requirements, with Tea Tree Plaza available for your designer and speciality shopping.
A low maintenance residence that is sure to appeal. Inspection will impress!
Council | Port Adelaide Enfield
Zone | Residential 64
Land | 306sqm (approx)
House | 152sqm (approx)
Built | 2018
Council Rates | TBC
Water | TBC
ESL | TBC
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.