Brick Veneer Home with Multiple Improvements Set On 610m²
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
It's time for the current owners to move on to another phase of life leaving this much loved and cared for family home to the next generation of homeowner. The offering is in exceptionally good condition having been cared for throughout the years by house proud owners.
The home offers 3 bedrooms plus study, all of good proportion with bedrooms 1 & 2 boasting built-in robes. A generous main living space provides a relaxing environment for your everyday living with a gas log fire and split system air conditioner moderating the temperature.
A kitchen / meals area is situated conveniently adjacent the lounge. A functional cooking space with modern appliances and a raised bar provides a cosy cooking area with room for a dining table adjacent. An external access door from the kitchen provides a welcome functionality, allowing access to a porch and the adjacent study.
Step out the back and the funs begins with a high verandah covered paved patio with views over a verdant rear yard offering a relaxing space to entertain family and friends alfresco style, slide track blinds enabling year round usage. An adjacent games room or man cave presents a terrific place for a billiard table and bar, completing a great home entertaining area.
A double garage with automatic roller door will provide secure parking for two vehicles and a verandah / carport at the front will cater for another two, plus there is heaps of off street parking in the long driveway. 19 solar panels will delivering 3.8kw, 3 rain water tanks, UV film on all windows and a solar hot water system will keep the energy bills low and 12 fruit trees will provide a feast of home produce.
- 610sqm allotment
- 19.8 meter frontage
- 3 Bedroom brick veneer home with multiple improvements
- Great condition cared for by home proud owners
- 3 bedrooms, all of good proportion
- Bedrooms 1 & 2 with built-in robes
- Generous lounge with gas log fire and split system air conditioner
- Kitchen / meals with modern appliances and a raised bar plus external access
- Separate study
- Paved outdoor living verandah with slide track blinds
- Games room adjacent outdoor living
- Double garage with automatic roller door
- Carport / verandah allowing extra parking for another 2 cars
- Heaps of off street parking in a long driveway
- 19 solar panels delivering 3.8kw
- Solarhart solar hot water system
- 3 x Rain water tanks plus plumbing to laundry}
- UV film to all major windows
- Slide track blinds to bed 3 and kitchen windows
- Lush grounds with fruit trees including Avocado, Satsuma Plum, Mandarin, Nectarine, Lemon, Orange, White Sapote, Strawberry / Pineapple Guava and Macadamia
- Gabled ceilings from 2.6m to 3.0m
- Views to hills from front yard
Perfectly located in the heart of Holden Hill with local amenities within easy reach. Public transport is a short walk away to Valiant Road. The Holden Hill Community Centre and Bentley Reserve is just down the street with oval, tennis court, playground and dog park, a great place for your sport and recreation along with the River Torrens Linear Park. Gilles Plains Shopping Centre is the local grocery venue and Tea Tree Plaza will provide a world class shopping experience. Local schools include Dernancourt Primary, Windsor Gardens Secondary, Kildare College, TAFE SA Gilles Plains and St Pauls College with the Holden Hill Kindergarten just around the corner.
A great first home or investment, ready to move in and enjoy!
Council | Tea Tree Gully
Zone | Residential
Land | 610sqm (approx)
House | 234sqm (approx)
Built | 102sqm (approx)
Council Rates | $1261pa
Water | $151.45
ESL | TBC
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.