Great Home 3 bedrooms Low Maintenance
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Quietly located at the rear of a group of 4 quality homes, this 3 bedroom semi attached duplex offers a peaceful low maintenance lifestyle with modern architectural convenience. Sited in a quiet residential pocket of Holden Hill near the boundary of the Hope Valley Reservoir, the home has a tranquil ambience, perfect for those starting up or slowing down, and a great opportunity for the astute property investor to secure an easy to rent" home in a desirable location.
Brick quoin work provides a character frontage, inviting us into the home where floating floors, neutral tones and quality down lighting enhance the atmosphere, flowing freely through the home to the living areas toward the rear. A fabulous corner kitchen overlooks a generous living and dining area, offering a bright open plan everyday space where dual sliding doors allow natural light to infuse. Timber look cabinetry, Westinghouse stainless steel appliances, crisp tiled splashbacks, generous pantry cupboard, double sink and breakfast bar combine to offer the cook a pleasant interactive cooking zone. A split system air conditioner will moderate the temperature.
Step outside to a paved courtyard providing a spacious low maintenance area for your alfresco entertainment. A stylish pergola overhead will enhance your outdoor living experience, providing a wonderful environment to entertain family and friends outdoors. There is even a hint of hills views in the distance.
All 3 bedrooms offer quality carpets. Bedroom 1 boasts a wall to wall built-in robe with a mirror panel door providing direct access to the main bathroom. Bedrooms 2 & 3 are double proportion. A full main bathroom is bright and spacious allowing amenities for both residents and guests. A walk through laundry with external access and a single garage with automatic roller door and internal entrance to the home complete a tidy offering.
- Tidy home on low maintenance allotment
- 3 bedrooms, all with quality carpets
- Ducted evaporative cooling (recently serviced and great on energy consumption)
- Main bedroom with dual windows, built-in robe and direct access to the main bathroom
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 of double proportion
- Bright main bathroom with bath & separate shower
- Floating floors, down lighting and neutral tones throughout the living spaces
- Corner kitchen overlooking living and dining room
- Generous living space with dual sliding glass doors and split system air conditioner
- Kitchen with timber look cabinetry, Westinghouse stainless steel appliances, crisp tiled splashbacks, generous pantry cupboard, double sink and breakfast bar
- Light laundry with external access door
- Paved rear courtyard with stylish pergola over
- Single garage with automatic roller door plus internal entry to the home
- 2.4m ceilings
- Alarm system installed
Peacefully located in a quiet area, bordering the Hope Valley Reservoir and in the heart of residential Holden Hill. Bentley Reserve is close by with dog park, oval, playground, tennis courts and community centre, along with The Valley View Golf & Driving Range, The Dry Creek & The River Torrens Linear Parks, all great places for exercise and recreation. Local schools include Dernancourt Primary, Windsor Gardens Secondary, Modbury High and Highbury Primary along with TAFE SA Gilles Plains and St Paul's College also in the local area. World Class shopping at Tea Tree Plaza is a short drive away which is currently in the process of having million dollar improvements with local everyday shops at Gilles Plains Shopping Centre. Public transport is at the end of the street on Grand Junction Road, plus the Obhan Paradise and Tea Tree Gully Interchanges' are available for commuting to the city and home.
An excellent opportunity to acquire a home on a low maintenance allotment. Your inspection is essential.
Council | Tea Tree Gully
Zone | Residential
Land | 205sqm (approx)
House | 136sqm (approx)
Built | 2005
Council Rates | $1191.68pa
Water | $151.45pq
ESL | $195.40pa
Community Insurance | $150pa
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.