Solid, Safe & Secure with Extended Garaging
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
An automatic sliding gate will ensure that only friends and family access the secure compound that hosts this 4 bedroom, solid brick home. Relax in style with both security screens and gates protecting your family, offering peace of mind both indoors and out.
Polished timber floors greet us as we enter, flowing throughout the living and bedroom areas with a welcoming ambience that highlights a great casual living atmosphere. Quality window treatments add a refined dignity with a generous lounge providing a great central living space, complete with wall heater.
A pleasant dining with adjacent kitchen offers a cosy spot for your casual dining. A sleek kitchen provides modern appliances, stone look benchtops, wide cooktop and range hood, tiled floors & splashbacks plus a generous pantry cupboard. Relax and entertain as you cook with this clever design.
There are 4 bedrooms, all with polished timber floors, quality down lights and ceiling fans. Bedrooms 1, 2 & 3 all offer built-in robes. All bedrooms are double bed capable, perfect for the extended family. The main bathroom offer bath and separate shower plus there are 2 separate toilets. A traditional size laundry completes the interior.
A massive solid brick garage extends over 14m long with a central roller door available to segment if required. There is plenty of space for up to 3 cars to be housed. A wide driveway will allow another 4 cars to be parked securely off street providing a terrific set up for the car enthusiast, tradie or collector.
Step outdoors and entertain family and friends under a large tiled verandah covered patio overlooking a verdant rear yard with established plants and lawns. A handy games room is also of solid brick construction, perfect as a man cave, studio or entertainment area. Two more sheds will provide valuable storage area, completing an impressive offering.
- Solid brick home on large secure allotment
- High fencing plus automatic sliding gate to the entrance
- Security screens to exposed main windows
- Polished timber floors and downlights throughout the living and bedrooms
- Kitchen adjacent dining, both with tiled floors
- Kitchen boasting modern appliances, stone look benchtops, wide cooktop and range hood, tiled splashbacks plus a generous pantry cupboard
- 4 bedrooms, all with ceiling fans
- Bedrooms 1, 2 & 3 with polished timber floors
- Spacious bathroom and laundry plus 2 separate toilets
- Extended wide single garaging over 14m long
- Auto roller door to garage plus central roller door
- Large tiled outdoor living verandah overlooking rear yard
- Separate games, studio or man cave
- Two additional shed offering extra storage
- Quality soft furnishings and window treatments
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout
- Alarm system installed
- Instant gas hot water service
- 2.6m ceilings
Perfectly located within easy reach of all valuable amenities. Public transport is at your doorstep, plus The Holden Hill Community Centre and Bentley Reserve are just down the street with oval, tennis court, playground and Dog Park, a great place for your sport and recreation. Gilles Plains Shopping Centre is the local grocery venue and Tea Tree Plaza will provide a world class shopping experience. Local schools include Dernancourt Primary, Windsor Gardens Secondary, TAFE SA Gilles Plains and St Pauls College with the Holden Hill Kindergarten just around the corner.
A great opportunity for those wishing to purchase a solid, safe and secure home with room to grow. Your inspection is recommended!
Council | Tea Tree Gully
Zone | Residential
Land | 704sqm (approx)
House | 321sqm (approx)
Built | 1970
Council Rates | TBC
Water | TBC
ESL | TBC
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
3 garage spaces