Family Entertainer with Room to Grow
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Sited on a generous 630sqm allotment this 3 bedroom home offers quality indoor and outdoor living spaces, perfect for the younger family starting out, those looking to invest or a great place to wind down and retire.
Floating floors and a neutral colour scheme greet us as we enter the home, flowing throughout the living areas with an effortless ease, creating a crisp modern living space with a bright ambience. A generous living room provides a pleasant space for casual relaxation, blending into the kitchen and dining area in a semi open plan design where a bright kitchen boasts a stainless steel cooktop, double sink with Pura Tap, crisp modern cabinetry, generous pantry cupboard and a window overlooking the outdoors.
There are 3 bedrooms, all with ceiling fans. Bedrooms 1 & 2 offer built-in robes with mirror panel doors plus down lights. Bedroom 1 also offers a split system air conditioner for your personal comfort. The bathroom is bright and modern with contemporary tapware and fittings, a shower over bath and frameless shower screen combine with a modern vanity and upgraded toilet to offer pleasant wet area amenities. A walk through laundry boasts an under bench washing machine space plus a dishwasher.
Step outside and enjoy the company of family and friends while entertaining on a huge verandah covered outdoor living deck covering the full width of the home and overlooking a generous lawn covered rear yard with established planter beds and trees, there is even a cubby house for the kids.
A double carport allows covered off street parking for 2 cars and a handy tool shed provides extra garden storage, completing a great all round family entertainer.
- 630sqm allotment (approx)
- 20+ meter frontage (approx)
- 3 Bedroom home
- Floating floors through the living areas, carpet to the bedrooms
- Generous living room with air conditioner
- Gas heater centrally located in hallway
- Kitchen & dining room adjacent living area
- Kitchen with stainless steel cooktop, double sink with Pura Tap, crisp modern cabinetry, generous pantry cupboard and a window overlooking the outdoors
- 3 Bedrooms, all with ceiling fans
- Main bedroom with split system air conditioner, down lights and built-in robe with mirror door
- Bedroom 2 with down lights and built-in robe with mirror door
- Modern bathroom with contemporary tapware and fittings
- Laundry with under bench washing machine space plus dishwasher
- Huge verandah covered outdoor entertaining deck
- Generous lawn covered yard with established gardens and plants
- Double carport
- Tool shed
Perfectly located within easy reach of valuable urban resources. There is a heap of parks and reserves in the local area including Deakin Reserve and The Hope Valley Bowling Club, just around the corner, ideal for your sporting and recreational activities. Hope Valley Supermarket is just down the road for your daily needs and Tea Tree Plaza is nearby for a quality shopping experience. Local schools include Highbury Primary, Torrens Valley Christian School, Modbury High School, Modbury West School and St Agnes Primary School.
A great family entertainer with all the hard work done! A must inspect for the serious buyer!
Council | Tea Tree Gully
Zone | Residential
Land | 630sqm (approx)
House | 220sqm (approx)
Frontage | 20+ meters (approx)
Built | 1976
Council Rates | $1251pa
Water | $231.70pq
ESL | $202.70pa
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.