Austerity Built Home on Large 690m² Allotment
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Quietly sited on a generous 690sqm allotment with wide 19.9 meter frontage which has sub division potential (STCC), this post war Austerity home offers the potential to live in now or rent out with the view to sub-divide (STCC) in the future.
The home is in a reasonable state of repair and offers 3 bedrooms, lounge and an eat-in kitchen plus a spacious lined shed that can be utilised as either a bedroom or an extra living space. Polished timber floors and neutral colours flow through the home, creating the ideal blank canvas for any furniture style.
The living room is generously proportioned with a semi open plan, walk through design providing direct access to the adjacent kitchen. Country style cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, double sink with Pura Tap and down lights combine to create a functional kitchen with space for an eat-in table.
The wet areas comprise separate laundry, toilet and bath with the bathroom boasting separate bath and shower plus original terrazzo flooring. 20 solar panels will keep the electricity costs at bay and a single carport with automatic roller door will provide secure parking for 1 car. A lined studio / games room / 4th bedroom provides a valuable extra living space. Ducted heating & cooling plus security roller shutters to street facing windows will keep the temperature moderate.
The large allotment has a pet enclosure, plenty of room for the kids to play plus a tool shed, completing a tidy offering.
- 690sqm allotment (approx)
- 19.9 meter frontage (approx)
- 3 bedroom "Austerity" built home on generous traditional allotment
- Potential to reside or sub-divide (STCC)
- Lined games room or 4th bedroom
- Bedroom 1 with built-in robes
- Polished timber floors throughout the main home
- Generous living room adjacent kitchen / meals
- Kitchen with country style cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, double sink with Pura Tap and down lights
- Separate laundry, toilet plus bathroom with terrazzo floor
- Security roller shutters to street facing windows
- Ducted heating and cooling
- 20 solar panels for reduced electricity costs
- Single carport with automatic roller door
- Pet enclosure plus garden shed
- 2.4m ceilings
Peacefully located in a peaceful street right in the heart of Ingle Farm. Local schools include Ingle Farm Primary and Valley View Secondary School, (both just a short walk away), plus Para Vista Primary with St Pauls College, Heritage College, Cedar College and TAFE SA Gilles Plains also quite accessible. Ingle Farm Shopping Centre is also just a casual stroll around the corner, ideal for your weekly grocery requirements with the Gepps Cross Lifestyle Centre and markets plus Tea Tree Plaza a short commute away for an international standard shopping experience. There are a number of parks and reserves in the area for your exercise and relaxation, including Golding Oval and the Ingle Farm Little Athletics Club just at the end of the street.
A great opportunity to secure a generous allotment within easy reach of all amenities. Your inspection is highly recommended.
Council | Salisbury
Zone | Residential
Land | 690sqm
House | 151sqm
Built | 1970
Council Rates | TBC
Water | TBC
ESL | TBC
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space