Restored, Extended and Revitalised
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Character Bungalow on Generous 810sqm Allotment
If you're looking for a place to raise a family then look no further than this fully renovated and extended character bungalow, sited on a generous traditional allotment with extensive carport and shedding, manicured landscaping, sweeping lawns and room for your family to move, play and grow.
Floating floors, neutral tones and scattered character features greet us as we enter, flowing effortlessly through the living spaces with a relaxing casual ambience. A central lounge will provide that valuable second living area, perfect as a television room or theatre.
A contemporary extension to the rear of the home offers the modern conveniences of today. A generous casual living space has a modern kitchen overlooking. Stainless steel appliances, crisp gloss cabinetry, double sink, 5 burner gas stove, subway tiled splashbacks, wrap around breakfast bar and feature pendant lighting combine to create a wonderful cooking and social hub.
Step outside through dual stacker sliding doors and entertain family and friends alfresco style under a high gabled pergola overlooking the manicured rear yard. A huge 6m x 12m garage with 3m central clearance is perfect for the handyman, tradie or car enthusiast, and a great spot for a future man cave.
The home offers 3 bedrooms, all of double proportion with quality carpets. A fully renovated bathroom provides luxurious wet area amenities with floor to ceiling tiles, oval bath, high square shower and semi frameless shower screen, dual vanities and shampoo niches. A walk through laundry completes a stunning interior.
- Restored, extended and revitalised character bungalow
- Large fully landscaped traditional 810sqm allotment
- Solid brick construction to the original home
- Floating floors, neutral tones and character features throughout
- 3 bedrooms, all of double bed proportion
- Large central lounge with character fireplace, the perfect 2nd living space
- Open plan living & dining with downlights, split system air conditioner and kitchen overlooking
- Stunning kitchen with stainless steel appliances, crisp gloss cabinetry, double sink, 5 burner gas stove, subway tiled splashbacks, wrap around breakfast bar and feature pendant lighting
- Dual stacker doors opening to high gabled pergola
- Luxurious bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, oval bath, high square shower and semi frameless shower screen, dual vanities and shampoo niches
- Modern laundry with external access door
- Oversize single carport with automatic roller door
- 12m x 6m garage with 3.0m centre height
- Fully landscaped allotment, great for busy families
- Stone bench tops to bathroom and laundry
- 3.0m ceilings to the original home, 2.65m ceilings to the extension
Delightfully located in the heart of Kilburn and central to all desired amenities. Local schools include St Brigid's School, Prospect North Primary, Enfield Primary and Our Lady of The Sacred Heart College, with TAFE SA Regency Park just down the road. Prospect Road and the vibrant caf and restaurant precinct are just down the road, along with the new cinema complex, perfect for your casual entertainment. Quality shopping at the Churchill Centre includes Kmart, Coles Bunnings plus the new Costco and Aldi stores. Public transport is a short walk away on Prospect Road and there are plenty of reserves and open spaces available for your recreation and leisure.
Take advantage of this exciting opportunity to acquire a solid brick, residence with a contemporary extension, sited on a significant land holding in one of Kilburn's more desirable locations.
Council | Port Adelaide Enfield
Zone | Residential 64
Land | 810sqm (approx)
House | 329sqm (approx)
Built | 1926
Council Rates | TBC
Water | TBC
ESL | TBC
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.