Solid Brick Maisonette on Valuable Corner Allotment
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Sited on a corner allotment this Austerity built maisonette offers a unique opportunity for both homebuyers and investors to purchase a versatile property in good overall condition with the added bonus of side street access to the traditional sized allotment. Neat and tidy grounds will allow plenty of scope for future improvements (STCC), with the home ready to rent out or move in now and enjoy the space while you plan your upgrades.
Polished timber floors flow throughout the main body of the home creating a crisp living environment for your everyday lifestyle. A generous lounge provides a cosy living space, with a split system air conditioner adding to the comfort. The kitchen is also well proportioned with plenty of room for a dining table. The original kitchen cabinetry is tidy and functional, with an upgraded stove and a skylight overhead to brighten the atmosphere.
There are 2 main bedrooms, both double bed capable with polished timber floors and 3 metre high original character ceilings. A third bedroom (or study) is at the rear of the home. The bathroom has a handy central location offering functional amenities with shower over bath and adjacent vanity.
A generous lobby and laundry area provides a bright utility room, with direct access to the rear yard where a large rear verandah provides a comfortable place for outdoor living, overlooking a lawn covered rear yard with oversize single garage and a concrete caravan, 2nd car or boat parking area. Lock-up double gates to the side street, security screens to all windows and extended high fencing provide security and peace of mind.
- Attached solid brick Maisonette on generous allotment
- Valuable corner location with side street vehicle access
- Polished timber floors throughout the main home
- Spacious lounge with split system air conditioner and ceiling fan
- Kitchen / meals with functional cabinetry, skylight and upgraded stove
- Bathroom shower over bath and adjacent vanity
- 2 main bedrooms with polished timber floors
- Additional bedroom or study at rear
- Large & bright lobby / laundry
- Wide rear verandah overlooking the rear yard
- Lawn covered rear yard with oversize single garage
- Additional parking area for 2nd car, boat or caravan
- High fencing, lockup double gates and security screens to windows
- 3.0m high ceilings
- Instant gas hot water service
- Rain water tank
Quietly located within a low traffic suburban pocket and central to all desired amenities. Local schools include St Brigid's School, Prospect North Primary, Enfield Primary and Our Lady of The Sacred Heart College, with TAFE SA Regency Park just down the road. Prospect Road and its vibrant caf and restaurant precinct are within easy reach, plus quality shopping at the Churchill Centre includes Kmart, Coles Bunnings plus the new Costco and Aldi stores. Public transport is a short walk away on Churchill Road and there are plenty of reserves and recreational areas in the local area including Prospect Oval and Regency Park Golf Course.
Be the first to inspect! This one won't last long!
Council | Port Adelaide Enfield
Zone | Urban Renewal
Land | 436sqm (approx)
House | 123sqm (approx)
Built | 1953
Council Rates | TBC
Water | TBC
ESL | TBC
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.