Ripe for Renovation or Sub-Divide & Prosper On 756m²
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Located on a quiet street amongst a mixture of other similar character homes and numerous newer builds, this solid Mount Gambier stone, family home from the art deco era presents a dual opportunity offering with the option of extending the current structure to create a fabulous family home, or demolish, sub divide (STCC) and build like other allotments in the area have done previously.
Striking polished floor boards flow from the entrance hall throughout the living areas. Frosted glass doors and ornate cornices add an essence of art deco styling. A large central lounge provides a spacious casual living space with dining room adjacent. Step from the dining room and entertain outdoors, alfresco style on a cosy deck, perfect for casual living in the more moderate months.
A traditional size kitchen has a bright and airy atmosphere offering plenty of space for a meals table. A 1990's upgrade to the cabinetry provides a functional space with pleasant views over the back yard. Stainless steel dishwasher and range hood feature, modern stove plus kitchen sink with Pura Tap feature.
The home offers up to 4 bedrooms, or 3 plus study. Bedrooms 1, 2 & 3 are all of double proportion and all offer ceiling fans. Bedrooms 1 & 2 both have built-in robes. Fresh quality carpets to all bedrooms create a comfortable atmosphere. A study or bedroom 4 with polished timber floors is a handy inclusion.
A family bathroom provides adequate wet area amenities, with a traditional sized laundry offering a second shower and toilet. A full width rear verandah overlooks a massive allotment with established trees, shedding and a paved patio/ basketball area. There is so much room to extend and build your family dream home, but be quick because the developers will be keen to get this one.
- Solid Mount Gambier stone home on 756sqm allotment
- Street frontage of 16.55 meters
- Great for renovation or ripe for gentrification
- Polished floor boards, frosted glass doors and art deco cornices throughout
- 3 main Bedrooms, all with ceiling fans
- Bedrooms 1 & 2 with built-in robes
- Bedroom 4 or study with polished timber floors and additional phone connection point
- Large lounge with combustion heater
- Dining adjacent lounge with dual doors to alfresco entertaining deck
- Traditional size kitchen and meals
- Kitchen with stainless steel dishwasher, modern stove plus kitchen sink with Pura Tap
- Pleasant main bathroom plus second shower and toilet in traditional laundry
- Full width rear verandah overlooking rear yard
- Massive rear yard with established trees, shedding and a paved patio/ basketball area
- Single lean-to style carport
- Ripe for renovation or extension - Perfect for subdivision (STCC)
- Rain water tank
- Alarm system installed
- Storage shed 3.5 x 5m
- 2.7m ceilings (9ft)
Perfectly located close to Klemzig Reserve and the Gaza Sports & Community Club. TK Shutter Reserve and the Torrens River Linear Park are both also all within easy reach for your recreational pursuits. Klemzig Primary School is just around the corner with Vale Park Primary and St Pius X School also in the local area, along with Marden Senior College. Marden Shopping Centre is to the south and Gilles Plains Shopping Centre is to the north, and the Klemzig Medical Centre is just up the road.
Homebuyers, Developers and Investors, be sure to inspect!
Council | Port Adelaide Enfield
Zone | Residential 64
Land | 756sqm
Frontage | 16.55 meters
House | 198sqm
Coucil Rates | $1152.45pa
Water | $182.61pq
ESL | $260.85pa
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.