** OPEN INSPECTION CANCELLED - SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENT ** Contemporary Design Modern Townhouse Living
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Built in 2012 by quality builder Gasparin Homes, this quality built attached townhouse contains all the valuable modern facilities that today's newer homes enjoy. Two street frontages give dual access points offering both formal and casual entrances.
High 3.0m ceilings merge with a neutral colour scheme, contrasting perfectly with glistening 600mm x 600mm porcelain floor tiles. 2.35m high doorways add to the effect, creating a crisp contemporary finish throughout the home, the perfect blank canvas for your daily lifestyle, just add furniture!
There are 2 bedrooms, both with built-in robes with mirror doors, retractable ceiling fans and crisp floating floors. Modern window treatments and contemporary fittings ensure comfortable spaces, with a reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning moderating the temperature. Bedroom 2 offers a glass door to an atrium courtyard that enables natural light to infuse. Both bedrooms are of double proportion.
A full bathroom also has a window to the light well atrium, creating a modern bright wet area with fashionable fixtures and tapware. A hideaway European style laundry is a clever idea, providing a trough and washing machine space hidden behind cupboard doors.
An open plan kitchen, dining and living offers the latest in courtyard designs. A wrap around kitchen has stainless steel appliances and deep dark reflective splashbacks, combining perfectly with white cabinetry and modern handles. The living / dining area is a comfortable and relaxing space with large stacker sliding glass doors affording a view to the courtyard and carport beyond.
A single carport with automatic panel lift door will provide secure parking for one vehicle. A low maintenance courtyard provides a space to entertain outdoors, enhanced by a vertical garden and a planter box, providing a space to grow herbs and plants.
- Gasparin Homes, 2012 built townhouse
- 2 bedrooms, both with built-in robe with mirror doors, retractable ceiling fans and floating floors
- Bedroom 2 with access to the light well atrium
- 600mm x 600mm porcelain tiles throughout the living areas
- Light and bright bathroom with modern fittings and tapware
- Clever hideaway European style laundry with trough
- Wrap around kitchen with stainless steel appliances, dark reflective splashbacks and white cabinetry
- Open plan living / dining
- Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning throughout
- Large stacker sliding glass doors to low maintenance courtyard
- Single carport with automatic panel lift door
- Instant gas hot water service
- Gloss white feature wall through the whole home
- 3 metre high ceilings throughout
- 2.35 metre high doors throughout
- Dual street access
- Atrium light well / central court
- Remote access alarm system fitted
Perfectly located within easy reach of all valuable amenities. Local schools include Hillcrest Primary School, Hampstead Primary, St Pius X School, Klemzig Primary, Windsor Gardens Secondary School with Cedar College and Heritage College just up the road. Greenacres Shopping Centre and Northgate Plaza are a short walk or drive away for your daily and weekly shopping. There are many local reserves and parks in the area, including access to Northgate Common, Oakden Wetlands and The River Torrens Linear Park, all great places for your exercise and recreation.
A great opportunity to secure a quality home in a popular location. Inspection will certainly impress!
Council | Port Adelaide Enfield
Zone | Suburban Neighbourhood
Land | 132sqm (approx)
House | 100sqm (approx)
Council Rates | $900.75pa
Water | $158.70pq
ESL | $475.86pa
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.