Solid Brick Home with Hair Salon Business Opportunity
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Perfectly sited on a corner allotment within close proximity to Parkholme Shopping Centre, this solid brick home and Hair Salon offers a unique opportunity to work from home with a strategic locational advantage close to an established supermarket complex.
The main home comprises 3 bedrooms all with built-in robes and floating floors, and all of good proportion. A generous tiled living room boasts a slate paved feature wall and a combustion heater. Quality down lighting and large glass panel sliding doors create a crisp ambience while a handy servery window provides a welcome convenience.
An upgraded kitchen boasts stainless steel appliances, corner pantry, stone look benchtops, double sink with Pura Tap and a bright skylight overhead. An adjacent meals are offers a cosy place for casual dining.
A modern bathroom has floor to ceiling tiles and glass splashbacks along with dual vanities, semi frameless shower screen and modern tapware.
A connected Hair Salon of two main rooms plus bathroom offers over 60m2 of commercially viable space. Currently utilised as a hairdressing outlet this unique space has a multipurpose functionality with the commercial advantage of its unique location.
A securely fenced allotment has a 3 car carport with entrance from the front plus a handy second 2 car carport with access from the side street. Manicured gardens provide a lush botanic atmosphere.
- Solid brick home plus hair salon on corner allotment
- Hair Salon / home office of over 60m2
- Hair Salon with storeroom and bathroom
- Unique corner location adjacent Parkholme Supermarket
- 3 bedrooms, all with built-in robes
- Large lounge with combustion heater and slate tiled feature wall
- Bathroom with dual vanity, floor to ceiling tiles, modern tapware and laundry
- Modern kitchen featuring stainless steel appliances, corner pantry, stone look benchtops, double sink with Pura Tap and skylight overhead
- Cosy meals area
- Dual access driveways with 2 carports offering covered parking for up to 5 cars
- Exposed aggregate patio with verandah and outdoor living pergola area
- Manicured front gardens
- Secure lock up allotment
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout the house
- Split system air-conditioning to Hair Salon
- Future redevelopment opportunity (STCC)
- Potential re-zoning to occur in future (STCC)
Perfectly located with a positional commercial advantage adjacent Parkholme Supermarket Complex, perfect for a work from home business. Local reserve and open space areas include the Oaklands Estate Reserve and Wetlands plus the Marion Swimming Centre with the Ascot Park Bowling Club and South Parkholme Tennis Club also in the local area. Local schools include Ascot Park, Clovelly Park and Marion Primary Schools with Hamilton Secondary College, Oaklands Estate Kindergarten and Westminster School and Early Learning Centre also in the local area. Public transport is close by on either Marion or Oaklands Roads and the beaches of western Adelaide are at your disposal.
Be sure to inspect this unique offering!
Council | Marion
Zone | Residential 17
Land | 516sqm (approx)
House | 276sqm (approx)
Built | 1952
Council Rates | TBC
Water | TBC
ESL | TBC
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
3 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.