Convenient & Secure
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Security and privacy are paramount in the design of this 3 bedroom semi attached courtyard home. Deadlock aluminium windows and security roller shutters to the street will ensure your peace of mind as reverse cycle ducted air conditioning moderates the temperature, creating a cosy nest for your lifestyle.
Floating floors & downlights meander from the entrance hall, through the body of the home to an open plan living, dining and kitchen, offering a spacious casual area for your daily interactions. A spacious kitchen offers a full view of the living areas through to the outdoors beyond. Stainless steel appliances, corner pantry, double sink and a wrap-around breakfast bar combine with modern cabinetry and benchtops, generating a comfortable cooking zone with a full view of the living areas.
Dual sliding glass doors open to a fully tiled alfresco entertaining portico, featuring a raised bulkhead ceiling and overlooking a pleasant rear courtyard. There is plenty of room for the kids to play on the lawn as you entertain family and friends in this clever indoor/outdoor design.
There are 3 bedrooms. The master suite boasts a walk in robe and an ensuite bathroom, complete with rail shower and modern fittings. Bedrooms 2 and 3 offer built in robes and are serviced by a bright main bathroom with a separate toilet adjacent. A walk through laundry with ample cupboard storage space completes the wet areas.
A handy central courtyard allows natural light to infuse through sliding glass doors, creating a natural warmth to the central core of the home. A single garage offers a drive through function allowing vehicle access to the courtyard. An automatic roller door and internal access to the home combine with a long driveway and turn-a-round / parking area to fully cater for several vehicles.
- 3 bedroom courtyard home
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built-in robes
- Floating floors & downlights throughout the living areas
- Spacious kitchen with views over living, dining and outdoor areas
- Kitchen offers stainless steel appliances, corner pantry, double sink, wrap-around breakfast bar and modern cabinetry
- Generous open plan living and dining area
- Fully tiled alfresco entertaining portico, featuring a raised bulkhead ceiling
- Generous rear lawn covered courtyard
- Sparkling main bathroom with rail shower
- Rain water tank
- Central courtyard with sliding door and vehicle access
- Single garage with automatic roller door and internal access
- Long driveway with turn-around / carpark area
- Security roller shutters to street facing windows
- Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning
- 2.7m ceilings
- Instant gas hot water service
Perfectly located amongst other similar homes and within easy reach of desirable amenities. There is a heap of local schools available including, Ardtomish Primary School and Modbury South Primary along with Torrens Valley Christian School, The Heights School, East Para Primary, Redwood Park Primary and Modbury West School. The Hope Valley Child Care Centre and St Agnes Preschool are also in the local area with TAFE SA Tea Tree Gully just across the road. World class shopping facilities can be found at Westfield Tea Tree Plaza within easy walking distance. Public transport is at your doorstep on Reservoir Road and the nearby Tea Tree Plaza Interchange, providing an express service to the city. There are bountiful parks and reserves in the local area idea for your sport and recreation.
A great starter or downscale opportunity. Inspection will certainly impress!
Council | Tea Tree Gully
Zoning | Residential R11
Land | 351sqm
House | 137sqm
Built | 2013
Council Rates | $1423.55
Water | $160.60
ESL | $348.10
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.