A Great All-Rounder - Starting Up, Slowing Down or Moving Over
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Manicured gardens and meandering lawns provide a welcoming street presence to this 3 bedroom family home. A stunning slate tiled family room with sweeping colonial style windows delivers a warm welcome upon entry. Let the sunshine sooth the senses as you relax with views over the front yard local area beyond as filtered light infuses throughout producing a pleasant, calming ambience.
Polished timber floors provide the next feature, flowing through a generous lounge, creating a crisp contrast against neutral toned walls. Dual access to a combined kitchen / meals is a design bonus, with a functional kitchen boasting country style cabinetry, gas stove, double sink and mixer tap, all overlooking a convenient meals area.
The 3 bedrooms are all well-proportioned, all boasting ceiling fans. Bedrooms 1 & 2 have built in robes, with bedroom 3 having provision for a future robe, along with polished timber floors. The wet area amenities are well catered for with a functional bathroom with separate bath and shower, separate toilet plus a walk through laundry.
Entertain larger groups of family and friends under a wide span, fully paved rear verandah, perfect for outdoor living and entertainment. A 4.5 x 3.5m garden shed, complete with power, will provide great storage and workshop space while a single carport with automatic roller door allows secure parking for one car.
Features in brief:
- 3 Bedroom colonial style home on tidy allotment
- Large family / sunroom with wrap around windows and slate tiled floor
- Large lounge with polished timber floor plus ceiling fan
- Kitchen / meals room adjacent lounge
- Functional kitchen boasting country style cabinetry, gas stove, double sink and mixer tap
- All bedrooms with ceiling fans
- Bedrooms 1 & 2 with built-in robes
- Bedroom 3 with robe provision and polished timber floor
- Tidy wet area amenities with separate bath, toilet and laundry
- Large fully paved rear outdoor living verandah
- Tool shed with power, 4.5 x 3.5m
- Neat backyard with lawn area
- Single carport with automatic roller door
- Ducted gas heating
- Ducted evaporative cooling
- Alarm system installed
- Instant gas hot water with Bosch temperature controller
- NBN Fibre to the home
- Rain water tank and side covered storage space
- Security roller shutters to lounge and Bed 1 street facing windows
- 2.6m ceilings
Perfectly located in a quiet garden set street amongst other similar homes and within easy reach of desirable amenities. There is a heap of local schools available including Para Vista and Ingle Farm Primary Schools, along with The Heights School, East Para Primary, Valley View Secondary and Modbury West School. World class shopping facilities can be found at Westfield Tea Tree Plaza only a few minutes down the road. Public transport is only a short walk to Milne Road. There are bountiful parks and reserves in the local area idea for your sport and recreation, Burragah Reserve and Recreation Centre and Kentish Reserve are only a few blocks away.
The perfect offering for those requiring a large family home on an easy care allotment.
Council | Tea Tree Gully
Zone | Residential
Land | 590sqm (approx)
House | 207sqm (approx)
Built | 1969
Council Rates | $1404.20pa
Water | $159.95pq
ESL | $217.25pa
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.