Spacious Family Home on Low Maintenance Allotment
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Perfectly located in a vibrant residential pocket access to all desirable urban amenities, this 3 bedroom family home is sited on a generous low maintenance allotment with room to move and space for your family to grow.
Crisp floating floors welcome us as we enter, combining with a neutral colour scheme that flows throughout the home creating a crisp ambience for your everyday living. A semi open plan design boasts 2 separate living areas with a central kitchen / dining. Large lounge provides a bright formal room to receive your guests and a spacious television room, perfect for nightly relaxation.
A second living area combines with the dining in an L-shaped open plan design. Large windows allow natural light to gently infuse creating a soft and comfortable atmosphere. The kitchen overlooks, offering crisp white cabinetry, double sink, breakfast bar and modern stainless steel appliances. Cook as you entertain with this unique location providing a full view over the dining, family and outdoors beyond.
The home offers 3 bedrooms all of double bed capability, all with floating floors. The master suite offers a bay window, ensuite bathroom and a generous walk-in robe. Bedrooms 2 & 3 both has built-in robes and are serviced by a central 3 way bathroom with open vanity area. A walk through laundry with external access completes the amenities.
Step outside and entertain on a generous patio area overlooking the rear yard. There is plenty of scope for a future pergola here with a generous allotment providing a blank canvas for future improvements. A double garage with dual roller doors has direct access into the home completing an attractive and affordable residence.
- Currently leased for $300 per week until 19th of October 2018
- 3 bedroom family home on generous low maintenance allotment
- All bedrooms of double proportion
- Master bedroom with bay window, ensuite bathroom and a generous walk-in robe
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built-in robes
- Crisp floating floors and neutral tones throughout
- Open plan casual kitchen, family and dining areas
- Second living room or formal lounge
- Kitchen boasting crisp white cabinetry, double sink, breakfast bar and modern stainless steel appliances
- Sliding glass doors from family room to outdoor living patio area
- 3 way bathroom with open vanity
- Walk through laundry with external access
- Double garage with dual roller doors plus internal access to the home
- Room for 2 cars to park off street in the driveway
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning
- Fully fenced and landscaped
- Great starter or investment with plenty of scope for future improvements
Perfectly located in a family friendly area amongst other similar homes. Public transport is available on Curtis Road only a short walk away, and the Northern Expressway is easily accessed for a quick trip to Gawler or the city. Andrews Farm Community Pre-School is in the local area and Munno Para Primary is quite accessible. Quality local shopping can be found at Munno Para Shopping Centre. North Lakes Golf Course is just up the road and Stebonheath Park with the Smith Creek Reserve is available for your daily recreation.
Investors and homebuyers will both be keen on this one so act with haste to avoid disappointment.
Council | Playford
Zone | R - 27
Land | 480sqm
House | 185sqm
Coucil Rates | TBC
Water | TBC
ESL | TBC
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Munno Para West
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.