Courtyard Living on Generous Allotment
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Quietly located in a low traffic street amongst other similar homes, this clever courtyard design home offers stylish quality and appeal over a 3 bedroom layout, perfect for first home buyers entering the market, a great downscale for retirees or a super investment that will be easy to rent.
Porcelain tiles greet us as we enter the home to a bright hallway with skylights overhead. Neutral tones create a comfortable ambience that flows past 3 double sizes to the living spaces, privately located toward the rear. All 3 bedrooms offer quality carpets and built-in robes. A spacious full main bathroom caters for the wet area amenities with the master bedroom having a convenient direct access door.
A semi open plan design offers free flowing living spaces typical of today's modern homes. A generous lounge with wall heater leads to a dining adjacent the kitchen where glass sliding doors offer access to a full width gabled pergola. Entertain family and friends outdoors in style while the kids play on a large lawn covered rear courtyard featuring a tool shed and established gardens.
A crisp timber look kitchen boasts stainless steel appliances, double sink with Pura Tap, corner pantry and a breakfast bar, creating a comfortable cooking zone. Direct access to a walk through laundry and second toilet adds an efficient functionality, providing amenities for both residents and guests.
A single garage with auto panel lift door boasts direct access to the home plus a rear roller door allowing drive through parking to two vehicles under a bright side pergola. Security roller shutters to all windows and screens to all doors will provide peace of mind while moderating the interior climate.
- 3 bedroom courtyard home on established allotment
- Great location in low traffic street amongst other similar homes
- Porcelain tiles throughout the living areas
- All bedrooms with built-in robes
- Master bedroom with direct access to a generous full main bathroom
- Free flowing floor plan through lounge, dining and kitchen
- Generous lounge with wall heater and sliding door to side pergola
- Kitchen adjacent dining with sliding door to outdoor living
- Kitchen boasting timber look cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, double sink with Pura Tap, corner pantry and a breakfast bar
- Gabled and paved outdoor living pergola overlooking rear yard
- Generous rear yard with established lawns and plants
- Clever walk through laundry design with guest toilet adjacent
- Security roller shutters to all windows and screens to all doors
- Single garage with automatic panel lift door, internal access and rear drive through roller door
- Instant gas hot water system
- Tool shed
- Deadlock aluminium windows
Quietly located in a quiet, low traffic street, close to all desirable amenities. Centro Newton Shopping Centre is just down the road for your day to day shopping requirements. Local schools include Paradise Primary and Athelstone Primary along with St Francis of Assisi Primary and Thorndon Park Primary. St Ignatius College and Charles Campbell College are also in the local area. There is a multitude of reserves and parks at your disposal including the noted Thorndon Park Reserve with walking trails, playground and picnic areas, ideal for your recreation and exercise. Campbelltown City Soccer & Social Club, Black Hill Conservation Park and several other smaller reserves are only a short distance away.
A great opportunity to purchase a first home, upgraded your current, downscale or invest for success. Be sure to inspect this one!
Council | Campbelltown
Zone | Residential 3 - Regeneration
Land | 368sqm (approx)
House | 192sqm (approx)
Built | 2001
Council Rates | TBC
Water | TBC
ESL | TBC
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.