Family Entertainer on Spacious Low Maintenance Allotment
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
If you're looking for a home to grow a family then look no further. This spacious contemporary residence constructed in 2004 by Ian Woods Homes, offers multiple indoor and outdoor living spaces across a 4 bedroom design, perfect for today's busy family who enjoy their space and ideal for those who love to entertain at home.
A formal lounge with open half walls and feature pillars, located adjacent the entry provides a salubrious welcome and offers a great spot to receive your guests. Porcelain tiles and quality down lighting flow through to an open plan kitchen and casual meals area. Entertain in style in this spacious casual zone, an adjacent lounge or games room provides a second living space, ideal for the pool table or a terrific home theatre.
The kitchen is bright and spacious, a multi person design provides a central social hub, perfect for those who love to cook and entertain. Gloss 2pac cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, corner window, large pantry, raised bar and breakfast table combine to provide a creative and inspiring kitchen.
Entertain outdoors on a sandstone paved, pergola covered patio stretching the entire length of the home, perfect for larger groups of family and friends. Ziptrak blinds will ensure year round comfort as you relax in the palatial alfresco atmosphere of this stunning outdoor area. A generous lawned area allows a place for the kids to play and a handy tool shed provides valuable garden storage.
All 4 bedrooms are genuine double size with fresh carpets, built-in robes and feature light fittings. The master bedroom offers a spacious ensuite bathroom and walk-in robe over a generous space with feature bay window. An oversize double garage has an automatic panel lift door, rear roller door and direct pedestrian access to the kitchen. A large paved driveway has an automatic sliding gate plus additional parking, ideal for the boat or caravan.
- Family entertainer on spacious low maintenance allotment
- Constructed in 2004 by Ian Woods Homes
- Large formal lounge with feature bulkhead ceiling
- Porcelain tiles and down lights throughout the casual areas
- Artwork niche in wide entrance hall
- Large multi-person kitchen overlooking family / meals area
- Kitchen boasting gloss 2pac cabinetry with in-built wine rack, stainless steel appliances, corner window, large pantry, raised bar and breakfast table
- Large second living area
- Massive sandstone paved outdoor living pergola with Ziptrak blinds
- Generous lawned area plus tool shed
- 4 genuine double sized bedrooms
- Fresh carpets and built-in robes to all bedrooms
- Master bedroom with spacious ensuite bathroom, walk-in robe & feature bay window
- 3 way main bathroom with open vanity area
- Spacious laundry with under-bench washing machine space plus external access door
- Oversize double garage with automatic panel lift door, rear roller door and internal access to the kitchen
- Roller shutters to the three back bedrooms & rear lounge area
- Electric roller shutters for living room sliding doors
- Wide paved driveway with automatic sliding gate & room for boat or caravan
- Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning throughout
- Instant gas hot water service
- 12 Solar panels for reduced energy costs
- 2.7m ceilings
Perfectly located on a spacious low maintenance allotment and within reach of all the desirable urban amenities that Northgate has to offer. Leopold Conrad Reserve is just up the road, a great place for your general exercise and a terrific reserve for children's play with a small lake, boardwalk, playground, exercise equipment and a public barbeque. Northgate Plaza is only a couple of minutes away for a modern shopping experience and Gilles Plains Shopping Centre is just down the road. Public transport is close by with the bus route easily reachable. Cedar College, Heritage College and Northfield Primary School are also within easy reach.
Take the time to inspect this one and your efforts will be rewarded.
Council | Port Adelaide Enfield
Zone | R55 - Comprehensive Development
Land | 539sqm
House | 287sqm
Coucil Rates | TBC
Water | TBC
ESL | TBC
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.