Chic Townhouse in Gated Community Group
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Style, Confidence & Security
Perfectly located in a gated community group where remote pedestrian and vehicle gate access ensures only welcome visitors are permitted into the secure compound, this smart townhouse boasts a contemporary chic appeal with a modern open plan design offering low maintenance living with a secure peace of mind rarely found in near city suburbs.
A raised deck provides a casual welcome while offering a pleasant place to entertain outdoors in the more moderate weather. Floor to ceiling stacker doors open to connect the interior in a seamless integration of indoor and outdoor living spaces. Solid timber Tasmanian Oak floors, quality down lighting and neutral tones create a crisp living space with a fabulous kitchen overlooking. An island bench with breakfast bar and stone benchtops, integrated dishwasher and fridge, recessed sink, soft close drawers and walk-in pantry combine with a stainless steel cooking bench and mirror splashbacks to produce a great entertainer's kitchen overlooking the dining / living area.
A crisp laundry completes the downstairs also with mirror splashbacks, under cupboard hanging space and a handy downstairs toilet.
Upstairs offers 2 spacious bedrooms with a handy study area at the stairwell landing, complete with a skylight enabling natural light to infuse. Both bedrooms offer built-in robes with mirror panel doors, crisp carpets and bright living spaces. A stunning main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, deep relaxing bath, wide mirror and modern tapware completes the interior while a single solid brick garage with automatic roller door accommodates one vehicle.
* Double storey townhouse in gated community group
* Modern chic design with appealing fixtures and fittings
* Airphone pedestrian access and remote vehicle access
* Raised timber deck with gas point, great for outdoor living
* Floor to ceiling stacker doors from living to deck
* Tasmanian Oak timber floors and contemporary down lighting throughout the ground floor
* Open plan living / dining with kitchen overlooking
* Kitchen boasting island bench with breakfast bar and stone benchtops, integrated dishwasher and fridge, recessed sink, soft close drawers, walk-in pantry, stainless steel cooking bench and mirror splashbacks
* Generous laundry with hanging space, mirror splashbacks and under bench washing machine space
* Downstairs toilet
* Solid brick garage with automatic roller door
* 2 spacious bedrooms, both with built-in mirror robes
* Upstairs study area with skylight
* Stunning main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, deep relaxing bath, wide mirror and modern tapware
* Alarm system installed
* 2.85m ceilings downstairs, 2.70m ceilings upstairs
Peacefully located within easy reach of all suburban amenities and within walking distance to Norwood Parade, The Botanic Gardens and the Adelaide Parklands Belt.
There are a host of local schools in the area including Norwood Morialta High, Pembroke School, Marryatville High and Primary Schools, Rose Park Primary, Norwood Primary, St Joseph's School plus Pembroke School, St Peters Girls College and Loreto College.
Norwood Shopping Centre is close by with the restaurants, entertainment and speciality shops of the Norwood Parade also at your disposal, along with Burnside Village providing the most modern of shopping facilities, perfect for your designer needs.
A rare offering, well worthy of an inspection!
Council | Norwood Payneham & St Peters
Zone | Mixed Use A7
Built | 2009
Land | 89sqm
House | 128sqm
Coucil Rates | TBC
Water | TBC
ESL | TBC
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.